SAU Community

Cd Player Not Working

niksta

I just bought my R33 last week and noticed that the CD Player doesnt play any music CDs and spits out the CD after a few seconds. Its a stock factory CD player, maybe it doesnt like the format of the CDs or somethin, i tryed a burnt CD and a bought CD and both get spat out. Anyone else have similar problems or solutions, feel free. Cheers

I just bought my R33 last week and noticed that the CD Player doesnt play any music CDs and spits out the CD after a few seconds. Its a stock factory CD player, maybe it doesnt like the format of the CDs or somethin, i tryed a burnt CD and a bought CD and both get spat out. Anyone else have similar problems or solutions, feel free. Cheers

Yes, mine came that way with symptoms exactly the same. Chris ^^^ bless his heart offered to examine the whole problem for me too; but I've just called it quits and listen to the music of the engine instead. Many thanks Chris, even though your offer has remained open!

Yes, mine came that way with symptoms exactly the same. Chris ^^^ bless his heart offered to examine the whole problem for me too; but I've just called it quits and listen to the music of the engine instead. Many thanks Chris, even though your offer has remained open!

That is so nice.

well im glad im not the only one with this problem, but yeh i plan to take my CD player out my old car and put that in, but i still gotta get a replacement double din facia. Also most of the radio stations work except for NOVA which is all crackly and shit

post-58986-1250148015_thumb.jpgpost-58986-1250148015_thumb.jpg

pull it out and replace it. you can pick up a basic unit that will sound far better and make far more power for not much money.

yep, bin it.. for 88 bucks on sale you can buy a Pioneer or Sony, or look to see what kinda deal chris can swing ya..lol

• 3 months later...

if a kid jams crap into them or you drive on dirt roads with windows down , canned air might fix it... but doubt it. I've found the damnest things inside a cd player. had a small packet of kids face glitter come out of the last one , it jammed the spindle and was caked on the DVD Lazar lens.... cleaned up best I could and its still working.. lol

damn glitter goes everywhere !!!!