SAU Community

Bride Material

Adz2332

Hey all,

I have a 180sx and im looking to update the interior a bit....

I want to do the door trims and the glove box in the bride material. In red hopefully.

Ive seen it for sale before but cant remember where!

Any ideas where i can get it from??

Cheers

ok I understand why people like Bride seats, because they're comfy, supportive ie. much better than anything from the factory. But why on earth would you just want "bride bride bride bride" written all over your seats ??? I've never understood this, so pleaseee help me understand.

For those that don't remember, Bride is an english word and stands for "womant that just got married" so why would anyone want that spammed all over their seats ? If I ever get Bride seats I'll reupholster them and put "ballz ballz ballz ballz" in the same style because it's just as cool, but funnier.

ok I understand why people like Bride seats, because they're comfy, supportive ie. much better than anything from the factory. But why on earth would you just want "bride bride bride bride" written all over your seats ??? I've never understood this, so pleaseee help me understand.

For those that don't remember, Bride is an english word and stands for "womant that just got married" so why would anyone want that spammed all over their seats ? If I ever get Bride seats I'll reupholster them and put "ballz ballz ballz ballz" in the same style because it's just as cool, but funnier.

The Brand is not meant to be read in Western Language. Clearly the seats are from japan. They are pro nounced BRI-DE (bree- day).

So typical for someone to assume its pronounced "bride" and make assumptions.

Does the name Bride have to actually mean something? sorry, i didnt know that every brand in the world has an actual meaning? (sarcasm)

So for you, who is ignorant. its not bride, its Bri-de.

and like Louis Vuitton, who has their logo patterned over their items, Bride is tagged on seats in this style.

Ballz is cooler? yuck, using your english interpretation- why would you want to have multiple balls (gay)? i know i would much rather have multiple brides.

We live in an english speaking country, and Bride is an english word. Dunno, to me to it just looks stupid to have it spammed all over the seats ..or even once. 99% of the people would have never heard of the brand and when they see your seats they'd think you're some sort of a gaylord.

No I am not against the SEATS, they rock, just the stupid branding and excessive use of it, but each to their own.

We live in an english speaking country, and Bride is an english word. Dunno, to me to it just looks stupid to have it spammed all over the seats ..or even once. 99% of the people would have never heard of the brand and when they see your seats they'd think you're some sort of a gaylord.

No I am not against the SEATS, they rock, just the stupid branding and excessive use of it, but each to their own.

Yes we live in an english speaking country, so does that mean that a company in another country has to comply with english or that the meaning of their brand name is the same as its meaning in english (if it even has a meaning)?

People who jump to conclusions are uneducated. As are people who do not identify that English is not the only language- and that there are many different cultures around the world.

Why someone would retrim genuine Bride seats (unless they were worn beyond conveniant useage) is beyond me. You simply loose money on changing a genuine item, by making it... un-genuine?

And who cares about what other people think? So long as you know you have seats one of the most preffered and highly regarded racing seat manufacturer.

Edited by drftps13=D

• 3 weeks later...

i dont even know how to respond to this.......

i got bride material on my interior, not the common gradiation pattern though that gos grey->black, mine is all black with bride embroidered in black aswell, very subtle, can only see it in certain light. looks MINT though :D

bought from nengun, got the floor mats too

The Brand is not meant to be read in Western Language. Clearly the seats are from japan. They are pro nounced BRI-DE (bree- day).

So typical for someone to assume its pronounced "bride" and make assumptions.

Does the name Bride have to actually mean something? sorry, i didnt know that every brand in the world has an actual meaning? (sarcasm)

So for you, who is ignorant. its not bride, its Bri-de.

and like Louis Vuitton, who has their logo patterned over their items, Bride is tagged on seats in this style.

Ballz is cooler? yuck, using your english interpretation- why would you want to have multiple balls (gay)? i know i would much rather have multiple brides.

uuummmmm

im pretty sure that it is pronounce

bu - ri - doh

not bree day