SAU Community

R32 Gtr Dash Lights

Deano 1

Hey all

Dont no if this is in the right spot, but anyway

2nite when goin for a cruise, every now and than when on full boost, id get a light flash on my instrument cluster, but it would flash up so quick that i could work out what it was,

It was the light above the Handbrake light i no that much, anyone no what this light is on a r32 gtr dash i have searched couldnt find anything so far.

cheers all

Hey all

2nite when goin for a cruise, every now and than when on full boost, id get a light flash on my instrument cluster, but it would flash up so quick that i could work out what it was,

It was the light above the Handbrake light i no that much, anyone no what this light is on a r32 gtr dash i have searched couldnt find anything so far.

cheers all

I'm not 100% sure, but I think its the exhaust/cat sensor light.

Which means either something is wrong there, or if you have a PowerFc, it is indicating knock.

Read your hand controller's, it should tell you the knock value... though it's accuracy is questionable at best. I would be taking it to your tuner to confirm your AFR's are safe, you don't want to take the risk of blowing up your engine.

Hey all

cheers all

If it is directly above it then that's the Anti-Lock Light... It's an Orange Light...

Your ABS System...