SAU Community

Cincity Designs. Aftermarket Projector Hid Headlights For The V35

been looking up stuff and wondering if anyone has ever heard of these guys b4 or does anyone know someone who has even modified there headlights with this american mob?

if so, is it worth the 1k aussie?

I like it ! But for a grand does that include installation and everything . Tell them you want two sets for a grand and il throw $500 each with you.

did you see the 370Z ones....

so cool.

Surely we could get that done in Aus, especially if we can find someone with the ability to get the glass off.

The elecronics would not be hard at all.

Cincity 370Z LED Headlights - Pt2

The music is the name of my Bluetooth too!!

Edited by Stephen Thorpe

I would rather go for retrofit like this, used the RHD projectors other than those US LHD light blind the outcoming drivers' eye.

orig.jpg

BTW.

I already open my 03 headlight and the parts are on the way. Should start the project next week, it will be a very long DIY.

well guys... i guess you can only laugh.... lol

*** what i sent him***

Hey guys,

few quick questions.

Does all the G35 fittings you show on YouTube fit a standard v35 skyline 2003+ coupe?

Do you ship internationally (australia)?

How much for a set of:

-g35/v35 coupe white LED dual projector headlights $US

-g35/v35 coupe halo taillights $US

For obvious reasons, could you send the lights already installed and assembled out? so i dont pay for freight for a set of lights to your workshop from australia only for you guys to work your magic and send it back to australia?

Would you be interested in a group buy? could we save on freight and installation costs if i get people interested?

*** what he sent back ***

If you want to get a good rate, it'd be cheaper if I built 3 sets and just got on a plane and hand carried these to you and then showed you how to install them (if you can provide me a place to stay and work). This way you avoid paying all the fees and taxes and get them back sooner as well. The cost for a modded set of G coupe headlights which as far as I know, fit your car perfectly, and a set of modded tails, will be $2000 USD with out shipping expenses. If you were to ship a set of lights here and then have me ship them back, i'm guessing the charge would be around $400 USD total plus the cost of install if you wanted to have a shop do the work. If I did, say, 3 sets of these, it would be cheaper for me to bring them to you and do the install for at least one set for free (if not all of them installed).

Cost for 3 sets, including me buying the lights for you guys, .... I could do $6000 USD including me flying there and doing it, including both sets of lights for 3 people, and all the mods. Last I checked, an airline ticket to AUS was just over $1000 USD.

Nic

kinda a kick in the balls, lol

Dont worry, in 5 years time you'll look back and be glad you didnt buy them. If you want something different maybe look at what Frank350GT posted, they will be functional and rather sweet looking (unless he does a strip of homo pearl-necklace looking LEDs as well...)

But anyway, shipping wouldnt be THAT much.

I recently travelled to the states and sent back a few big boxes worth of crap. Each box could have easily fit a pair of lights (maybe two pairs of headlights), and set me back $80 - $90 USD per box with USPS... bastards quarantined my beef jerky at customs tho! :)

Dont worry, in 5 years time you'll look back and be glad you didnt buy them. If you want something different maybe look at what Frank350GT posted, they will be functional and rather sweet looking (unless he does a strip of homo pearl-necklace looking LEDs as well...)

saw the photo earlier, they look nice. anyone got a link to the thread?

Edited by I GOT RICE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Go to SP mufflers and get the muffler of size you want and make a nice mid muffler. It's about that simple! I have 2x 3.5 Magnaflow straight through Mufflers and while it's pretty loud with the Varex open, it's quiet enough with the Varex closed. You can also buy off the shelf Magnaflow straight through mufflers as well. You also have a turbo to quiet the car down too. Don't overthink it. Buy my extra Magnaflow muffler sitting on a shelf doing nothing (buy it new, ignore this part)
    • Centre-offset muffler under the floor, same as stock. Just....3.5". The change from straight pipe there to centre-offset will mean that you need to remake some of the pipe (add a bend or two).
    • Hey guys. So my R34 GTT has a custom 3.5” exhaust (done by previous owner) with a high flowing cat, and then just a Varex cannon muffler on the back. The car does drone alot and is really loud even on highway driving just cruising, as you can imagine due to the Varex muffler basically being a straight through with the valve open. As much as i love a loud RB, it can be a bit much with no other muffling in line and just driving casually. I wanted to lower the volume output on the exhaust a bit, as well as remove the drone (probably a way to do both at once), and was going to do it all myself as I am a fabricator and have done exhaust work in the past, so the fab work isnt my issue, im just not sure on the right product or type of product to use to get the job done, and i doubt an exhaust shop would be wanting to help me as they wont be making any money from helping me, unless they supplied the product? Anyway any help or guidance in best way to approach this would be awesome   Thanks in advance
    • Meh, whilst the Honda is a "really" good car and has potential if you want to drop coin on, it was uninspiring for me to look at, but, it did serve its purpose and is now in the boys hands, his happy, his girl is happy, as she wasn't to keen on the noisy old Patrol, and most importantly, the Minister for War and Finances is extremely happy that her "little baby boy" (6'2 nugget who is currently training to be a copper, which will make 3 coppers in the immediate "circle of trust") has a well sorted reliable car that doesn't guzzle diesel Me, I'm more than happy with the NC MX5 that I replaced it with, it's a fun little car that I like looking at, like driving, and yes..... I do like the fact that the maintenance and modifications that I have done/will do are plentiful and relatively cheap, well........ while staying naturally aspirated slow that is, and that's all I really need for a fun little daily, I can rev the 5hit out of it rowing through the gears and never really break the speed limit  In saying that wicked word, "modifications", I've already ordered something for some noise and an additional "3 ish" horse powers, or whatever it gives, in the form of a header, and, a new set of "cheapo" BC coilovers that are already sitting in the shed waiting to get put in, I had the same BC's in my old NB and found they were fine for the street, hwy, and the occasional track days I did in it, they have 6kg front and 4kg rear springs which is about 10% stiffer than the stock springs which I found worked well for their price  I've also already been in touch with MX5 Mania in Dural, so once the header is on it will get a ECUTek RaceROM tune there (I cannot rev match for 5hit, and I loved the RaceROM rev match and FFS in my old 86 "RIP") In other, maintenance news, I put some new sparkler plugs in it, and have a new set of DBA Street series pads to put in over the next day or so, I'm running the DBA street series in the SS and Honda and really like them, they work great and are not dusty at all I've also booked in a few days leave over this weekend to give me 4 days weekend do some paint correction and give the leather seats some conditioning and interior some Bissell and steam cleaning OCD lovin', the carpet and interior looks clean, but from my experience with the Bissell IRT carpet, and the steam cleaner IRT trim, looks can be deceiving I've also found that finding a detachable hard top is proving problematic, the main reason why I didn't like the NC initially was the power retractable hard top that I seen them with gave the roof line a weird look, the detachable roof though looks good, and is a same shape as a NA/NB hard top, similar, but unfortunately not the same as it has different fixture point on the front, so fitting a easy to get NA/NB detachable hard top is no bueno New Old cars are fun, cleaning, hunting and playing around brings much joy How are your beasties going? Do you still have the Skyline with the LS???, or Barra??? that you were playing with