SAU Community

Cincity Designs. Aftermarket Projector Hid Headlights For The V35

been looking up stuff and wondering if anyone has ever heard of these guys b4 or does anyone know someone who has even modified there headlights with this american mob?

if so, is it worth the 1k aussie?

I like it ! But for a grand does that include installation and everything . Tell them you want two sets for a grand and il throw $500 each with you.

did you see the 370Z ones....

so cool.

Surely we could get that done in Aus, especially if we can find someone with the ability to get the glass off.

The elecronics would not be hard at all.

Cincity 370Z LED Headlights - Pt2

The music is the name of my Bluetooth too!!

Edited by Stephen Thorpe

I would rather go for retrofit like this, used the RHD projectors other than those US LHD light blind the outcoming drivers' eye.

orig.jpg

BTW.

I already open my 03 headlight and the parts are on the way. Should start the project next week, it will be a very long DIY.

well guys... i guess you can only laugh.... lol

*** what i sent him***

Hey guys,

few quick questions.

Does all the G35 fittings you show on YouTube fit a standard v35 skyline 2003+ coupe?

Do you ship internationally (australia)?

How much for a set of:

-g35/v35 coupe white LED dual projector headlights $US

-g35/v35 coupe halo taillights $US

For obvious reasons, could you send the lights already installed and assembled out? so i dont pay for freight for a set of lights to your workshop from australia only for you guys to work your magic and send it back to australia?

Would you be interested in a group buy? could we save on freight and installation costs if i get people interested?

*** what he sent back ***

If you want to get a good rate, it'd be cheaper if I built 3 sets and just got on a plane and hand carried these to you and then showed you how to install them (if you can provide me a place to stay and work). This way you avoid paying all the fees and taxes and get them back sooner as well. The cost for a modded set of G coupe headlights which as far as I know, fit your car perfectly, and a set of modded tails, will be $2000 USD with out shipping expenses. If you were to ship a set of lights here and then have me ship them back, i'm guessing the charge would be around $400 USD total plus the cost of install if you wanted to have a shop do the work. If I did, say, 3 sets of these, it would be cheaper for me to bring them to you and do the install for at least one set for free (if not all of them installed).

Cost for 3 sets, including me buying the lights for you guys, .... I could do $6000 USD including me flying there and doing it, including both sets of lights for 3 people, and all the mods. Last I checked, an airline ticket to AUS was just over $1000 USD.

Nic

kinda a kick in the balls, lol

Dont worry, in 5 years time you'll look back and be glad you didnt buy them. If you want something different maybe look at what Frank350GT posted, they will be functional and rather sweet looking (unless he does a strip of homo pearl-necklace looking LEDs as well...)

But anyway, shipping wouldnt be THAT much.

I recently travelled to the states and sent back a few big boxes worth of crap. Each box could have easily fit a pair of lights (maybe two pairs of headlights), and set me back $80 - $90 USD per box with USPS... bastards quarantined my beef jerky at customs tho! :)

Dont worry, in 5 years time you'll look back and be glad you didnt buy them. If you want something different maybe look at what Frank350GT posted, they will be functional and rather sweet looking (unless he does a strip of homo pearl-necklace looking LEDs as well...)

saw the photo earlier, they look nice. anyone got a link to the thread?

Edited by I GOT RICE