SAU Community

..Finally

ImPrOvIsE

..Finally had my safcII tuned and bleed valve installed. Peaked at 248.7rwhp @SST. So close to 250.

Noticable increase in power, especially mid range. Seems like bugger all lag now. Certainly have been having fun with additional performance. Only other mods are exhaust and filter. Is this about right.

Anyway, its about time for a cruise isnt it. Still havent been on one and would like to meet all you people.

Oh yeh. whats the size of of the bolt from the sump(r33). I am doing an oil change today and need to buy the copper washer but I cant remember what size it is. Cheers

im also wondering how much is very cheap :)

Yes when i bought the car it came with this really dodgy looking bleed valve on it .... which we played around with but suspect it didnt make any difference. My car holds boost so much better with the EBC :D Anyway it goes on the dyno at the end of this week so we'll see what she pulls!

Yep im coming on next cruise!! :uh-huh:

mm never realised how much of a difference the safc or even a tune would make to the overall experiece of a car until I recently tried the 'before and after' of it's install ... should've got it on my last sil :)

Originally posted by ImPrOvIsE

whats the size of of the bolt from the sump(r33).

14mil