You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yep, I really miss mine. I dont, however, miss it's understeer. Hard to find a genuine 'Sport' model these days. That sounds awesome! Good fun and great result!  I'd love to do a 1/4 in mine now that its reasonably healthy with the tune. I last did a run in my white GTR, I think it was a 12.3 and I can't remember the mph and I think the little E90 might be quicker.
    • FWIW, I made 372kW on a Mainline dyno, with a stock motor (bar head studs & usual bolt ons) on E85 (pretty timid timing in the mid range) and it blew up after a year of track use. Probably got like 5~6 Wakefield track days and 1x skid pan somewhere in between.
    • Plus, if you want to shoot for over 300rwkW, the Z32 won't really cut it and retaining the PowerFC is getting to be a poor choice. You're going to be much happier with management that can actually see what's going on and have a hope of stopping it from going bad when something breaks (think oil pump). So, the $$ situation is probably different to what you think it is.
    • 350-400kw will not keep that basically stock motor basically stock very long, especially for track only use. It will decide to need a rebuild pretty quickly. I'd go smaller, and not cheap out with a Pulsar item based on older tech. Get a G25 550/660. Just better in every way. Don't think about changing a turbo until AFTER you change your injectors (S15 injectors x6? What CC are those?) and coils/fuel pump. They won't keep up with any aftermarket turbo.
    • Hey everyone,   Probably been covered 100 times but i couldn't see anything when searching  Time has come to replace / upgrade my turbo, dont have any crazy plans for the build maybe 350 - 400kw in the future  Engine is a basically stock R33 RB25DET apart from Apexi power FC, S15 injectors, Boost controller, Z32 AFM, Cold air intake, free flow exhaust  have been looking at the Pulsar GTX3076R 0.82 will this be a good option? wont be upgrading the injectors and coils till next year then pushing for 300kw so dont want anything to laggy in the mean time, car is track only not street   TIA