SAU Community

Eoi Modified 1990 R32 Gtst With Very Fresh Forged Rb25..

This is an EOI, I only just had the car built, its just about to tick over on its 1000km service. And as with most long car builds. by the time i finally got it back on the road I realized I'm just not into fast cars anymore..

I will consider a trade for a nice van, preferably with more than 2 seats as I still wanna be able to car pool in it aswell as throw my tools in it for work.. Im an electrician by trade so I need a van.

Asking Price: $15000

Killometer's: 70,000 on the clock

Manual or Automatic transmission: Manual

Engine Type: RB25DET

Modifications:

Freshly built forged rb25 with Arias forged pistons, Arp head studs etc.

GcG highflow turbo

Original Hybrid GT spec intercooler (Not a copy)

Apexi Super induction POD filter

Turbo Timer

Aftermarket fuel pressure reg

full 3 inch turbo back exhaust system with CES dump-pipe and Hi-flow cat, 5' tip.

Wolf 3d ECU

GTR injectors flowed and tested sitting in an after market fuel rail to suit rb25

Wallbro 500hp fuel pump

Catch can

Pager Alarm with remote start

Aftermarket suspension (not sure what brand but rides nicely, not too stiff)

17x9 and 17x8 avs model 5's recently sprayed in black.

New alternator

New battery

New waterpump

Interior

Clarion 4x50 watt headunit

6' splits in the front

6' speakers in the rear

2x JL audio subs in custom boot install

Interior is in great condition except for passanger seat has a rip in the melways holder and center dash air con vent is broken.

Crash History: No Accident History

Other Comment's about the vehicle:

I Bought the car stock in 2005, Im first australian owner. All work has been done by Sabbadin automotive including close to $20k in reciepts. Car is currently making 220 rwkw, once run in and boosted it should make anyway between 240 - 260rwkw with this setup. In closing I f**king love this car, but I just don't think i have room in my life to keep a quick car anymore, tastes change I guess.

Contact detail's - VIA PM or in the Thread my number.

Not the most flattering picks but gives you an idea of the car..

skyline1r.jpg

skyline4.jpg

skyline3t.jpg

skyline2h.jpg

smallzou7473ur2.jpg

smallimg0641fg9.jpg

Please no test pilots or tire kickers, and Im not desperate to sell so no low ball offers either, too much money has gone into this car to just throw it away so only reasonable offers will be considered.

Thank you.

Edited by Lukaz

Forgot to mention it also has

Brand new excedy heavy duty clutch

New flywheel

Splitfire coilpacks

And comes with a spare set of 4x r32 gtst wheels with tires.

All reasonable offers considered, and trades also considered altho NOT for any modified cars please. Maybe after a wagon, sedan or van of some sorts.

Thanks all.

That would mean it would need a full inspection if I tried to transfer the rego to another state, and then when they see the engine number doesn't match up would need to be engineered yes?

Either way sweet ride, exactly what I am after, would be very interested if there was a no fuss way to transfer the rego to SA without the possibility of a defect or requiring to be engineered.

Edited by Rolls

If this beast has not been taken by end of next month considered it sold mate, pretty sure nothing can go wrong with motor being forged!

Thanks mate, and all work completed by a very reputable melbourne workshop. The motor and head have both been basically rebuilt top to bottom, I will have to go thru the reciepts but im pretty theres around $1100 worth of work in the head alone. Let alone aprox $5k worth of work done to the bottom end. The car is insanely quiet and smooth and power delivery is amazing, a very good job by rob sabbadin.

• 2 weeks later...