SAU Community

Re: Chapel St

R-SPEC

hello

so yea havent been down chapel st in over a year mainly coz of being defected everytime i drove anywhere near it and was just wondering is it still as bad these days?

is the cop attention still as tough or has it died down? or is it even worse? if i was to go there on a friday/saturday night would i see any imports/modded cars at all like in the olden days or is everyone playing it safe and taking their mum's shitbox?

just curious is all...

thanks

*hides

I'm there quite often to eat, due to living just down the road. Looks like there is f**k all modded cars around there, but the Safeway carpark still attracts some crowds. The other week "Streetwagons.com" were there :laugh:

on my occasional retail shop down Chapelle i still see A LOT of hero's... WRX's seem to feature heavily, or maybe it's just the distinctive boxer rumble... either way, over the years, it's always seems to have plentiful supple of retards

Edited by SS8_Gohan

I go down there some times. Lots of Commodores and occasionally a few imports.

Safeway car park is full of idiots ripping burnouts.

Not too many people around in Winter because it's too cold.

It will pick up in summer and you'll start seeing people showing off their cars, especially convertibles etc.

yeah you still get the muzzas rolling through Chapel St. but it's not as much....Definitely in summer it will definitely pick up and cops will be out in force again.

I still find it funny the amount of heroes doing silly crap down Chapel knowing cops are around and me laughing at eastside kiddies on their P's driving mummy/daddys Merc S Class trying to be cool. The last time I was in Capel for dinner with mates, I saw a P1 driver (Red P's) driving mummy or daddys Merc AMG SL55 with his friends...