September 2009 Photo Thread

Xmetal

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taking a break from motorsports at the moment, until the end of november and then going to start up again, until then, i'm trying to experiment with stuff, heres a few seascapes!

3890825833_7ee833564b_o.jpg

3891627336_51108fee25_o.jpg

3891702650_d76b688b89_o.jpg

Enjoy!

I think shes European!! Maybe Italian.

Russian or Ukranian, hahaha don’t know where you got that from Sidd hahahaha. Definitely Italian I say! Hahaha.

Yeah no problems, they had some hardcore filter stacking there haha, ND4, CPL, ND8, GND, and another ND4 if I needed it lol. Vignetting all the way from 10mm to 16mm 

Will let you know when I head out again!

Yeah hahaha maybe not Italian, but definitely not Russian or ukranian lol.

Pics turned out alright, I wasn’t really trying to achieve much, didn’t want to kind of take over your work or anything, just snapped a few pics. Some turned out alright although using a wide angle doesn’t help, I needed to get like in her face almost if I wanted some better shots lol, should of taken my 70-200.

I would of moved the flashes around and changed power settings a bit more if It wasn’t so windy and cold! Next time I’ll take more pictures!

Yeah hahaha maybe not Italian, but definitely not Russian or ukranian lol.

Pics turned out alright, I wasn’t really trying to achieve much, didn’t want to kind of take over your work or anything, just snapped a few pics. Some turned out alright although using a wide angle doesn’t help, I needed to get like in her face almost if I wanted some better shots lol, should of taken my 70-200.

I would of moved the flashes around and changed power settings a bit more if It wasn’t so windy and cold! Next time I’ll take more pictures!

Now you know why you need assistants when doing this sorta stuff.. Deff cant do it by yourself.

When you out to do landscape stuff again?

Well I’m heading to the snow this weekend, so probably the weekend after that I might be heading out, you keen to come?

Yeah assistants helped yesterday I tell ya that, all of our gear woulda blown away! Was funny when she was trying to hold the umbrella getting blown away!

Well I’m heading to the snow this weekend, so probably the weekend after that I might be heading out, you keen to come?

Yeah assistants helped yesterday I tell ya that, all of our gear woulda blown away! Was funny when she was trying to hold the umbrella getting blown away!

The weekend after sounds good ;)

hahahah even i couldn't hold it.. Was funny tho :woot:

lol @ finger chop sidd

well atleast in the other photos i didnt cut her fingers out lol..