Sau Nsw Oran Park South Track Driver Training Day

Neil

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew I was in, I deposited the money about 4mins after the thread was created. Just want to see whom else is attending.

I have a couple of mates outside of sau interested too so waiting for that to open.

Hey nick, probably already covered but what is the price for non-members.

$200 bucks will cover it for anybody and everybody my good man. The only real rule is no open-wheelers. I pass because I have fibreglass covering my wheels.

Neil.

wicked, can't wait for this day

cmon liz pay up!

Entry paid!

will be good to meet you mate, its a hell of a trip down here but should be worth it :)

Paid...!

Couldn't fit my SAU name in the Description so put real name (Ben Taylor) and group 5 for me..

Looking forward to it..

Now seriously, Duncan can I drive your car?!

Haha..

hey if you can handle vtec you can probably handle a stock skyline....but I've got a strict rule that you have to have lost blood working on the car before you can drive it :happy: will be good to see you out there :)

f**k it... Paid.

I'd say Group 4...

Never got a time on OP GP, but I kept climbing up on the ass of other cars when it actually ran... So better to be in Group 4 I think... put us in Group 5 if you want... I'll be running the same setup except on semis (So long as the car runs)