SAU Community

Defqon1 - The #1 Hard Style Festival (sydney)

Sinista32

Hey Crew, I have 2 x DEFQON1 Tickets for sale on the Ultimate Party Island in Sydney

:D:P:bunny:

Saturday 19 September 2009.

Sydney International Regatta Centre!

Peeved I cant make it anymore so these tickets are now Available.

Preview

$250 for both. PM me or call me on my cell 0404 822 143

S!N

:ninja:

Edited by Sinista32

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just put them all on Facebook today :P

Can you get onto Shane's facebook and have a look? Otherwise I can start a thread and post them up if people want to see them... just didnt want to attention whore them around everywhere LOL

Thanks Sin, handy info in there :)

I'm perfectly set for transport - driving up and leaving car at a mates place 10 mins walk from Penrith station :D

SO pumped, shame you couldn't go - but then I wouldn't haha, not to mention the afterparties no doubt

I didn't even know what a lad was until I read that. Then I promptly lol'd pretty hard.

What a bunch of wankers.

The one thing that bewildered me, and slightly annoyed I suppose, is where you're not allowed to wear a shirt bearing a brand name. I mean, I've got a Billabong shirt I was going to wear, now I can't. Most of my shirts have a brand name, the only one that doesn't is just a plain white tee....kinda lame.

I didn't even know what a lad was until I read that. Then I promptly lol'd pretty hard.

What a bunch of wankers.

The one thing that bewildered me, and slightly annoyed I suppose, is where you're not allowed to wear a shirt bearing a brand name. I mean, I've got a Billabong shirt I was going to wear, now I can't. Most of my shirts have a brand name, the only one that doesn't is just a plain white tee....kinda lame.

Where does it say about brand names.... I can only see the "Lads and Lad clothing will not be allowed into the event" bit ???