SAU Community

Guilt-toy In Georgia (former Soviet Union)

My 80 series needs a guilt-toy touch. Im sick of my stock 80kw. Feels even less with the 35's

we have a used fully forged 1fz-fe with rods pistons, cams, valves springs intake manifold q45 throttle, injectors, extractor manifold, tripple plate clutch, intercooler pipes and cooler and down pipe and front pipe and full exhaust available here in Abu Dhabi :)

with a big precision turbo on it :) complete. no idea how much though.. il take a pic when i get back to abu dhabi

I had to travel to Qatar for an emergency one day trip, visit a customer here who has a few cars in our shop and get some of my working visa stuff finalised.

waiting at air port for flight back now

will send some pics in a few days

You're gonna be busy!!!!!

What do you think of the Adaptronic E1280?

and to make things worse, i just sold another v88 yesterday... so now we have 3 2jz supra's in our shop's getting Vipec V88's installed.

The adaptronic is a good bit of gear. I put it in the car for testing only, and a quick tune but had to remove it because the car came in for a Motec m600 not a adaptronic.

anyway the Adaptronic ran the engine just as good as the motec and I spent more time with the motec on the final tune then i needed with the adaptronic.

the thing i really enjoyed about the adaptronic was when I had any questions or anything, Andy was there and was keen to change and mix and match things in the software / firmware to get what we needed, I was amazed... it must be the back end of how that ecu is made because he was able to make instant changes with good results on the FLY.

it is a ecu that will go places, I am sure of it!

Hey everyone.

Here is a really good article of our shop, it was made by a English guy who lives and writes 4x4 articles in Russia.

It is a really good read, I am sure you will all like it.

Just to give you guys an idea of the standard work that rolls in and out every day is not anything I ever would have imagined doing 5 years ago, and what really scares me is that it just keeps moving forward and we are just getting more and more work every day.

Project X Motorsports UAE

some exciting news for me today, kinda really pleased with this achievement...

We have a 2012 model nissan patrol in the shop atm, its got a VK56DE engine, its here for a Vi-Pec and full turbo kit.

I managed to start the car today, and get everything working, e-throttle is working fine but i need to work on the setup on it a bit more, now doing some final wiring for the complete install and then we will tune it NA before building the turbo kit.

This engine sounds great! really nice v8 sound...

Also some pics i took at the shop today.

The 2 GTR's are the ones we are doing the turbo kits for, the 2 supra's are here for Vipec V88's and there is a few corvette's in the shop atm also.

enjoy

post-1240-0-29180900-1319928926_thumb.jpg post-1240-0-23410000-1319928937_thumb.jpg

post-1240-0-41297900-1319928944_thumb.jpg post-1240-0-02743100-1319928952_thumb.jpg

post-1240-0-06400600-1319928962_thumb.jpg post-1240-0-77765700-1319928990_thumb.jpg