SAU Community

Daily Drifter C34 Laurel + Track Rx7

RxDrift

Hi everyone,

I thought i'd share my new daily with you all now that i've entered the world of Nissan straight 6.

She's gone through a bit of change since being brought to SA from QLD because of the tight inspection process with owning an imported jap car. All the upgrades that it had (Bride seat, adj coilovers, tinted windows etc) had to come off for it to be registered. It has been through the strict SA regency inspection and came out victorious, albeit with new brake pads, rotors, rocker gaskets, bushes, tyres, exhaust baffle plate, no tinting and standard C34 suspension.

So this is what it now has:

RB25DET Manual

NISMO 2way LSD

Bilstein Shocks and lowered springs

3" cat back exhaust

Leather interior

Electric everything

Tinting as per SA standard (ie. glad wrap on the front windows, slight shade on the rear)

The plan is just have it as a daily and use the Rx7 for track duties, but the Laurel might also see some smaller events.

Pics and Vids:

Outside footage at Motorkhana

Inside footage at motorkhana

At the Motorkhana

IMG_7436.jpg

Interior

c3408.jpg

Helping the Rx7 start

img0509sx.jpg

RB25DET and 12AT. Two of the best engines :thmbup:

img0510mu.jpg

Another of the Rx7

img7470j.jpg

Drift event in the Rx7

Motorkhana in-car

Motorkhana on-car

Rx7 has:

12AT built by ProMaz, currently 10psi

Wolf 3d computer

Locked diff

Kyb Shocks and Industrial Springs

Whiteline bits

Carbon fibre door trims

Bride Seat

Thanks for looking.

Edited by RxDrift

it hasn't.

i bought it off someone who personally imported it (ie. he owned it in Japan for more than a year whilst living there).

ran into a few troubles getting registered because it was complied in QLD and SA didn't recognise the compliance plate. just had to go through a full inspection to receive an exemption from having a compliance plate.

i think at the moment it's the only registered C34 in Aus. there's another C34 and C35 that are track only that i know of.