SAU Community

Sway Bars & Springs

White 35

Has anyone out there changed their Sway Bars & or Springs?

Im considering Cobb Sway Bars and Mines Springs to stiffen it up a bit and dial out the body roll / front push?

Anyone got any thoughts on this??

Yes White 35 I have an idea. You should spend the money on a driving course. Recommend Luff stage one mate, basic braking and cornering.

I have done the Mines Eibach Springs in my car. It has given it a lower stance. It is a big job just to put springs in your car. If I were you I would put in coilovers that give you some ability to dial in different settings once you get a better handle on the car.

post-62286-1254037000_thumb.jpg

jpcgtr i was actually thing about the Mines springs because they seem to be the least aggressive from a ride height perspective but looking at your pic's it seems that they really drop the car more than the quoted 1-2cms?

How do they perform? Are you satisfied with them?

And where did you get your spacers?

Coilovers are just that little bit more expensive but customising your ride height has its benefits i guess...

oh yeah i forgot but like you showed me with your BROS cd? which one of these guys did you want to be again??

Bros.gif

White 35 thats too funny...clearly this CD has come from your personal collection. Im finding Def Leppard a good choice for driving the R35 myself....