SAU Community

Which Cat Would You Get?

Danski

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think that holds true for the new 100 cell cats. As dan says, we run 620hp through mine and pulled it apart after 6 months and 4 track days and it was absoultely immaculate. Brand new condition basically.

which 1oo cell ones are you refferring too mate?

im in need of a new cat as my last one squashed right up.. blocking the system..

un blocked it and now its running like a gem.. but have been told to tune without it in then buy a new one to put it..

but tbh ive lost faith in them.. they dont last it seems..

Yeah im sorta looking for the cheapa alternative considering ive just spend 20k on other mods

wow....wtf on? pm ey. Wanna see where our builds differ.

Both ERD cars will rape whoever wins ;)

Yeah, I got nabbed for one but managed to talk my way out of it.

If you do get caught, don't mention EFI to the cops or have a sticker on the car as they can be up for a $5k fine if they fit it. Make sure you do it yourself if you go down that road

Only both? I feel left out?

are they ceramic or metal inside?

Metal.

I was expecting a thread about pussy/kittens... ;)

Anyway, yeah I read through a bit and have to say dont cheap out on a cat...

I mean you wanta make good power and not get hasseled by the 5 0 then do it legal go the extra step and spend the extra few bucks and do it properly...

There is a reason for cat converters, as such you need to respect the law on why we need them... Gutting a cat does not solve anyones problems it just adds to them...

If gutting a cat costs $50 and a good one is $350, you have spent $20,000 so far then the extra cost is less than 2% to do it right...

There is a reason for cat converters, as such you need to respect the law on why we need them... Gutting a cat does not solve anyones problems it just adds to them...

If gutting a cat costs $50 and a good one is $350, you have spent $20,000 so far then the extra cost is less than 2% to do it right...

Agreed i decided I will be gettin a good quality high flow cat ;)