SAU Community

R34 GT-T - What is this body kit?!!!!!

justinfox

Hi all,

I've found IT! I have found THE front bar that I like best on an R34 GT-T.

Here it is:

Shing06.jpg

If you look closely, there's also a little "lip" piece that extends the bonnet. Making it look meaner.

Now, bugger if I can find what front bar this is. I have looked all over the place. Everywhere. I can't even find another Skyline with this front bar. I have done enough research to know that he's got IMPUL sideskirts on it. I like them too.

In fact I love this car. I even love the subtle decals on the side. I want one! If I can get this front bar + lip extension (any ideas what it may be?!) + sideskirts I am definitely buying an R34 GT-T.

Who's this Frankie Lee guy?!

That's it! Minus the little front bonnet lip! (which may be custom made?).  

It's not the East Bear but cheers for the link and leeds guys. Getting there.

hahaha, im Franky Lie :) with a "y" tony!

anyways, that front bar is a Top Secret bar. mine is a COPY version of it. i got my front bar from www.carmate.com.au fitted and supplied for around $800.00. Carmate is in Sydney's south west area.

this is what i had when i bought the car, its an original front bar with an east bear front lip. imho, better looking than the Top Secret bar, but farken tooooooo low. i cracked it within weeks of putting it on.

aaa.jpg

so i got it replaced with the aforementioned,

adi.jpg

unsure about that nose extension, but damn, if you do find out where i can get one, LET ME KNOW :P

im looking at further modifying my front bar, it needs to sit about an inch lower and i want some ducting channels to the front rotors. if you're interested in one when its made up talk to me offline. i've already approached a bodykit manufacturer and the wheels are in motion :)

Cheers Franky for the info. So since you're going to add another inch to your front bar I assume you're not having clearance problems with this carmate bar? That's great. Perfect!

And that front lip. It looks like it's just stuck on there. I am in the proecss of contacting the owner of that vehicle above. He lives in Hong Kong. It may be custom made? It makes the car look a LOT better IMHO. I will keep at it.