• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=163249

epic hate thread about a dodgy seller

it gets interesting at page 2 :blink: here is an excerpt:

No proof of ever sending parts

Never any decent communication on 3 months + delay in sending out very basic order

100% total lies and bs to myself and my customer

Demands for removal of us posting on here as a last resort as every other normal avenue has been exhausted.

You never sent out the original parts, you f**ked Ben around for months you are a shoddy character who yesterday called my customer a "dumb aussie flamin mongrel" to me over the phone.

You are a piece of shit of the highest order@!

It took a mini van full of "dumb aussie flamin mongrels" to come visit (all the way from South Australia!) your dads house to get back their money from the failed turbo group buy where you were trying to back out and rip off poor people who trusted you and your bullshit!@

WARNING this is the same dodgy lebbo doing the same dodgy shit. My customer may have lost his money to you and I may have lost my nerves dealing with your shit "business" but believe me I will post this and I will encourage everyone who has been f**ked over by Omar Matter to post on every forum about this shady and down right dishonest dirt bag on every forum known to man that you post on !!! rotorgirl81, rx72c, any other dodgy user name you care to dream up and hide behind.

Give him his money back immediately or you will get another mini buss full of "dumb aussie flamin mongrels" paying your doctor dad a visit and informing him of the dodgy dealing you are trying to pull on honest people. I am sure he will be disgusted just like he was the first time learning about his sons dodgy dealings and needing to bail him out to save his face smashed in by a group of irate "dumb aussie flamin mongrels". Why you are allowed on this web site given the crap you caused over the group buy turbo thread is beyond me??? you and your crap "business" deserve a life ban from this place!!! I will make sure that happens to you if you don't give Ben his money back! & you will have to kiss my arse pretty hard to get me to remove any of these REAL AND FACTUAL EXPERIENCES THIS TIME !!!! :evil:

You have been warned and given every chance to fix this f**k up many times and many months over.

edit: u might have to be a member to read it

does anyone know how hard it is to hook up a turbosmart boost t?

wanna run about 9 pound, i wants more responce and alittle extra psi.

is it as easy as connect it then 1 click is 1 pound?

easy as but you will need a aftermarket boost gauge, they are fairly easy to install aswell. Be careful not to wind it in too much as it only needs quarter of a turn to get the boost you want. I did mine a few weeks ago and went to pelican point rd where there are no cars and set it to 10 psi. There's also a diy thread on here somewhere just do a search.

the cop raid was around the corner from my place, couple hundred meters..

from what ive been hearing, i went to primary school with the guys theyre targetting. :)

Yerp same here, we can throw rocks at the back of his house from our front yard...went to the gym and the cops were raiding his place didn't realise what for until we saw the news that night

Yerp same here, we can throw rocks at the back of his house from our front yard...went to the gym and the cops were raiding his place didn't realise what for until we saw the news that night

Bikies vs Street Thugs

Sapol would be loving it. They'll sit back with their popcorn and let them wear each other out and pounce at an opportune time... tho tbh I think the bikie conglomerate will anhiliate the new boys lols

-D

Well the bomb was intended for a New Boys guy which lives like 25 metres away.... he'd be shitting himself and if he was smart be moving away from that house before another attempt is to be made!

Well the bomb was intended for a New Boys guy which lives like 25 metres away.... he'd be shitting himself and if he was smart be moving away from that house before another attempt is to be made!

who knows eh.

the two they sent to do the job were obvious candidates for the darwin awards. lets hope they didnt have any offspring

0% sympathy.

-D