SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

yeah I reckon the P plate law assumption makes sense for the interstate market.

Its up to factors like Damo said, and what buyers are willing to pay as well. There are always low ballers unfortunately, but the right individual may come along for a hassle free sale, fingers crossed!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly for a non turbo i think its the right money you can get R33 gtst's for 9k-12k now a days

+1 the non turbos ive seen recently have been less (ie under $10k), however those were 33 and 32's... I guess it comes down to how clean the car is, what mods are done etc etc.... mind you I have a friend who is keen on a 34 for his girlfriend, but isnt buying for another 2 months - if you haven't sold it by then, I'm sure he'll be interested in having a look.

Do u have a carsales link to it?

-D

F*#K YES.

Presale on the 11th may.

Nice, I love Metallica, been a few dozen times in USA..Mosters of Rock tour they trashed the concrete grandstands in Denver and chucked them into the crowd. 8 hours of Metal mania

have to see if I can fund my tix...damn concerts got expensive !!!

i got one but i aint selling her :)

its sad your selling yours tho penny :( hope she goes to a good home

Samezies.

I'm going to cry. Not lying.

I'm tempted to message the guy thats looking at it this weekend and say that I'm not going under $13,500... but then again its only $600 bux difference.

It has bonnet chips and a small dent on the quater panel and that would cost over $600 to fix.

Ahhhhh I hate this!!

It may not sell so I could be stressing over nothing.

If it sells im borrowing mums car (which is also up for sale). 2001 Hyundai SX coupe. Oh golly.

sooo, looks like ill have to put the 31 in storage.

unit sold the other night, house hasnt even started being built yet,

and the missus old lady (whom we will be living with for the next year or so)

has flat out told me she doesnt want the slider there as ''she doesnt wanna support stupidity''

typical >65 old bag.

what shits me is she has an empty double garage there perfect for me :)

oh well, im still gonna slide no matter where i store it haha

/rant

found a yard, 24 hr access, electric fences cameras etc etc for $20 a week.

gonna have to do!

sooo, looks like ill have to put the 31 in storage.

unit sold the other night, house hasnt even started being built yet,

and the missus old lady (whom we will be living with for the next year or so)

has flat out told me she doesnt want the slider there as ''she doesnt wanna support stupidity''

typical >65 old bag.

what shits me is she has an empty double garage there perfect for me :)

oh well, im still gonna slide no matter where i store it haha

/rant

found a yard, 24 hr access, electric fences cameras etc etc for $20 a week.

gonna have to do!

Sucks my shed is full, otherwise I'd say keep it here and make my house look cooler haha

ill give YOU 20 bucks a week Dion! atleast i know then it actually has personal security!

kinda had to tell her its a track car

-no rego

-rubber galore in wheel arches

-side pipe

-no interior sept for fixed backs and harness bar

-only leaves the driveway when on a trailer

she ,may be old, but she aint that stupid! well.....

Yeah should of told her it will be used for getting her to hospital :)

$20/week sounds pretty good for storage

bahahahaha word i nearly just lost my coke

$20 is bargain

-D