SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Was behind GTR-91T this afternoon when cruisin down the pacific hwy...

did 310km this weekend in my new car..

Loved it - had 3 bikes come up behind me @ artarmon.. gave it a bit - had 2 of them pullin mono's in front and behind me.. love it..

black r34gtt parked outside of market city/ chinatown at night, sometime round 7pm-ish on friday night

today: saw a silver r33 gtst hiss its BOV as it drove past on george st at around 6 pm

hey i got spotted by another ed... :P

also spotted R34NOS last nite on George St... we were exchanging lanes at the time... and a heap of other lines in the city

Silver R33 @ Eastern Creek today... for the WRX vs NSCC day :P Had the plates ****33 :) (fill in the * with plate numbers, I forget the plate :P)

hey i got spotted by another ed...  :P

also spotted R34NOS last nite on George St... we were exchanging lanes at the time... and a heap of other lines in the city

Hey Ed ...i know i seen you coming left and i had to go right and noone would let me in....Thaks for letting me in the lane but...

Spotted: group of motorbikes holding up the M5 East tunnel heading westbound.

Then spotted fallen down motorcyclist on King Georges Road off ramp :confused:

Not sure whether he was speeding on the offramp or slipped on some oil because it seemed a tad slippery.

Spotted GTR32M on epping road giving it a few bootfulls this evening going towards the start of the M2, and up the hill next to the M2 entrance :D Plenty of excess fuel, but looked like it went well :D

spotted a few lines on the weekend in my travels thru sydney...but only remember the details of a couple to write here..

a wine red R32 coupe...on Cumberland Hwy around midday on Sunday...was behind you for aaaages. Had some sticker on right side of boot, and plates started with AD..

also a silver stock looking R32 coupe at the Eastern Creek karts... Saturday arvo.

about time jono!!!!! :( i'll be on the look out! :D

forgot to mention i spotted a sexy black 32 last wednesday!!!!! our penrith way... very shiney and stock looking.. but sounded the goods!!!! it also had a hot and sexy driver... he was revving the engine.. just for me i'm sure!! ;) :wavey: