SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

last week, on the hume highway around 12ish i was heading towards liverpool, while the moron redish skyline heading towards bankstown. i was just wondering did you get caught........... cause this skyline was going atleast 200km down the hume highway beeping everyone to move out of his way also there was 6 cop cars chasing after him............ just wondering if any saw that and what happen afterwards pm if u kkow cheers!!!

B)

just spotted a red 33 turning from beecroft rd to penno rd... had a quick chat :waveys:

Yea, that was me moanie. Long time reader, first time poster. It wasn't actually my car. The dealer gave it to me to drive until mine is complianced.

Getting a silver 33 s2 :D

Edited by smasha

hopefully on saturday. All the compliance work's been done and it's just waiting for a plate which is due tomorrow morning. Been waiting a month and a half :rolleyes:.

But at least the guys gave me the red one to play with till then. Gotta watch the wheels on it though. They're off a 34 that's getting complianced. big 19 inch bastards that they are.

Yea, i saw a girl drivin a 'line and remembered reading ur rego a while ago and figured, meh... why not .... "U moanie?" :rolleyes::)

yay for saturday!!! :rolleyes: and at least you have the red one to play with in the meantime!! and it didn't look like you were taking it easy!!! lol!!! and those rims looked nice!! didn't look like 19s though!!!! maybe its cause the 33 isn't lowered?! :lol: good guess :rolleyes:

yea... it looks silly with 19's on stock susp :rolleyes: . You weren't doing too bad behind me either.

I just gave it a squirt around the corner to get to the left lane, as is the norm from beecroft to penno, and noticed u "keeping up". :rolleyes:

All a bit o' fun