SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted "DHC"  Black R34 , Yesturday arvo in my local area goin down George st Windsor. Wondering WTF he doin round here :(.  Was in my fully sick 1.8l Corolla auto. So you wouldnt of noticed me

spotted you in richmond at around 1:30-2pm today i flashed my lights just as you turned off

Spotted a silver R32 waving at me as we got out of Dural Carwash this evening. Sorry couldn't wave as was too busy controlling the car!

Also spotted silver R32 GTR (GTR-32X) parked on John Road while I was driving back home.

spotted shonen on george st... :(

i was driving the gunmetal 32 gtr :(

waved at ya

was I turning right onto george st from eddie ave ?? and you were waiting at the lights ???

I did see a gunmetal 32 and yeah the driver put his arm out but I wasnt sure if it was a wave or not...plus I only saw ya just as I was turning so I couldnt do much !

Spotted "DHC"  Black R34 , Yesturday arvo in my local area goin down George st Windsor. Wondering WTF he doin round here :(.  Was in my fully sick 1.8l Corolla auto. So you wouldnt of noticed me

Was going to the bank.....yes im a local too :(

But I drive the van when going short distances like bank and doctors etc.

was I turning right onto george st from eddie ave ?? and you were waiting at the lights ???

I did see a gunmetal 32 and yeah the driver put his arm out but I wasnt sure if it was a wave or not...plus I only saw ya just as I was turning so I couldnt do much !

yea that's it ;0

i was yawning/stretching and then i saw ya so i did sort of a semi wave lol