SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Just spotted 2 S2's out the front of my house.

:wavey: Mass, Moonie and Ruk.

I wonder what the neighbours think with all the loud skylines frequenting my place. First my car, then my girlfriend's car every weekend, then the others that rarely show up but are significantly louder than mine or Amanda's. LOL

lol didnt get a chance to get online till now hehehe spotted the wilch mobile... nice ride again mate >_<

and yeh monas car was there too.... tell ur neighbours sorry, and lucky my exhaust has a hole in it, normally is louder :P

Spotted Thomas around my work.. i said hi >_<

Then as i was going home at 10pm aw a white 33 and a white 34 going along cleavland street.... was that u stan? did get a good look coz of my dark tinting and i zoomed pass...

just spoted a dark grey (coulda been dark blue or back, too far back to see), r32 gtr with plates AT* *** (i think.. also too far back to see), going along old northen road in dural heading out towards glenorie way at about 3:10pm.

i was 2 cars back

saw just about every skyline in sydney last night as me and they boys were doing a pub crawl down oxford street.......

a few blue 32s, gts and gtr, took a pic of a yellow one parked with white rims and black skyline written on the back, heaps of 33s, sooo many all you have to do is sit and watch.......

if you got yelled at to do a burnout that was us... pitty no one did :(

spotted a few lines main one i remeber was 2GU UP on church street parra cant remember the time probably around 10pm, then on george street in the city spotted a few more lines got the thumbs up from a black r33, and then also spotted 2GU UP again around 2am on george st :(