SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yeah, by looking at your signature i think it was you!

There was a silver R34 a few cars behind you as well

Cheers

Josh

Yeah then it was me :) Hello.. I was on my way to work and i flashed someone.. Hey dude :huh:

Niiice whats going into it? How long till its done now?

s14 engine. they are just tieing up a few things before it'll be ready... another week, maybe 2 before I'll pick it up.

:(

Gun Metal 33 parked along Keillicar Rd in Campbelltown, OZR 33T

whilst observing this 33, a black 34 was following me

also spotto'd a white 32 with P's in the mac Sq underground carpark station side,

and a white 33 (green P's?) with stock rims centre caps missin in the parkin lot near the main drag and moore-oxley st.

Edited by B. J.

Spotted a black R33 and a yellow R34 having a bit of fun with a black S15 on Sunnyholt rd parklea at 7:20 :laughing-smiley-014:

Nobody knows who i am in my silly car (celica) :P

Are you guys from here?

spotted a nice r32 gtr today, on the way back from bondi, was black with the plates GTRZLR :happy:

thats a mates mates car, very nice, very fast and babied like i have never seen before!

Hits boost maybe 1-2 times a day and yes i am deadly serious!

Spotted my car in my garage most of the long weekend whilst i was hitting the cans, at parklife, and spending 5 hours 4 stories up a tree (big f**ken tree!) trying to get a farken cat out, yes i am serious, yes it was long, and yes we called the fire brigade and they told us they couldnt do shit so it was up to Mr Commando boy here.

spotted a white 33 gtst with 400r front bar and GTR rear wing this morning on Newline Road.

Gave me the thumbs up, I flashed and waved.

yep i saw u......everytime i see ur car makes me want a cf bonnet...haha

i saw a pic of ur car on jdm forum ....looks way better in real life....so hardcore