SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

parked my car at dural maccas and saw a girl driving a white r32 gtr and then leaving maccas saw a black r32 with red plates sliiim or something going down new line rd turing onto hasting

hahah thats so funny..

The black 32 was me.. and the white r32 gtr is Miss Turbo who I live with.. I didnt know she was up there though.. :(

hahah thats so funny..

The black 32 was me.. and the white r32 gtr is Miss Turbo who I live with.. I didnt know she was up there though.. :laugh:

sif not tell me you were there bish!!

:P

parked my car at dural maccas and saw a girl driving a white r32 gtr and then leaving maccas saw a black r32 with red plates sliiim or something going down new line rd turing onto hasting

Was that your r33 with the black wheels?

spotted more skylines than I could count on both hands within a space of 15 minutes... r33's and r32's all around dural, castle hill and baulkham hills..

oh.. and one sexy midnight purple 2 R34 GTR VSPEC.. mmmm sexy car Mass :laugh:

yeh there were a fair few skylines out today. i must admit the GTR gets heaps of looks... a little annoying wen i leave it parked lol otherwise i dont mind

Spotted a white R33 with black wheels in dural maccas carpark this afternoon..

i think we have a match!

sounds like there was a meet without anyone actually meeting :laugh:

Anna,

were the plates

COG51E or something?

No idea... was too busy trying to pull out from maccas without wearing the coke that I desperately needed but had no where to put! lol Damn the lack of cupholders in the new bish....