SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a lowerd white r33 near macquarie shopping centre at about 1pm on tuesday. I think he gave me a wave but i had just come off a roundabout so didnt have time to react....

Spotted yellow R34 coupe on the M4 this morning on my way to work. It was going the other way towards Penrith. I have seen that car a few times now in the morning must be one its way to work as well.

Spotted a black r33 getting pulled over just after Alfords Point bridge by highway patrol at about 9:30pm.... lol hope you werent speeding, the cops love sitting there and waiting for people to gun it accross the bridge.

Edited by da spike

spotted slim in artarmon this arvo...i was in the black 32

ahh i didnt see you :( did you beep? i heard some one beep when I was turning the corner at the holden dealership

spotted slim today cruising past bp north rocks road near westfield. Didnt see what the plate said but looked like yours and had red and white plates....

spotted slim today cruising past bp north rocks road near westfield. Didnt see what the plate said but looked like yours and had red and white plates....

yeh was probably me

:wave: