SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a r32 gtr and a r34gtt last night at caltex servo on parra road burwood filling up

also spotted this earlier.. the chromies were some f**ked up shit but i couldn't get a pic of them

post-60031-0-34738400-1308369201_thumb.jpg

post-60031-0-63418100-1308369212_thumb.jpg

spotted a white 33 gtst with a black bonnet and boot driving out of the cross towards moore park

mine! haha never been in this thread and thought i take a look, and ive been spotted :D

mine! haha never been in this thread and thought i take a look, and ive been spotted :D

spotted you on monday going through the marrickville rd/wardell rd intersection, was with the ms's in the excel and i beeped like a madman :P

Hope they both loose their cars

Off topic; There's a lot of venom there; Do you know the exact circumstances of this incident? I'd have hoped a fellow enthusiast might give the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you have NEVER pulled away hard from a set of lights with a car next to you.:rolleyes:

post-61153-0-50336800-1309149493_thumb.jpg

Yes, because a *squirt on the street* is soooo much more dangerous than high range PCA; and you don't lose your car for that...:whistling:

*NOTE* I do not condone street racing, there is a time & place (take it to the track) but confiscating cars should either apply to all vehicular criminal behaviour; or none at all...

DUI driving is a menace, and FAR more dangerous but the confiscation rule doesn't apply. WHY?

Don't be a hypocrite; all or nothing.

Edited by Daleo