SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

hey edr34

ummm just lasyt friday nyte?

if sooo...then it was most lilkely my brother...as i was working..

was it 4dr black?

if soo then definitely mine

lol

good to see my bro beep at fellow 34s

lol

umm i as travelling a bit quick... but it was a 34 and it was black... and it was about 9pm... he was left from cumberland onto cabra rd. I saw the car from a while away and had to speed up to get a beep in before he turned... so i didnt get to see much

Thanks, yeah it found a cosy corner and thought it was being looked after more there than at home ;) Just in for a 100k and to sort out a couple of issues (which are sorted out, naturally the man has talent there).

Apparently its a rare factory green, so everyone tells me, and yeah, somebody put a small dent in the quarter panel, so more workshop time elsewhere to fix that up :D

Ahh yeah...He is the man!!!! He sorts everything out for me :) but i soo missed my baby while she was there :P

Its definitely a rare colour! and it looks awesome!!!! bring it out on a cruise when you get it back!!! :)

umm i as travelling a bit quick... but it was a 34 and it was black... and it was about 9pm... he was left from cumberland onto cabra rd. I saw the car from a while away and had to speed up to get a beep in before he turned... so i didnt get to see much

yeh it was my brother driving...i asked him

and yeh... i asked him and he said last tyme he tried to race u...but tooo mux traffic

u prob didnt notice that it was a 4dr

lol

back windows are full dark, front windows are clear

yeh it was my brother driving...i asked him

and yeh... i asked him and he said last tyme he tried to race u...but tooo mux traffic

u prob didnt notice that it was a 4dr

lol

back windows are full dark, front windows are clear

where were we when he wanted to run? i dun remember... thats the first time i think i saw your car bro...

ohhz  

Mines a White S2 R33 skyline

pretty stockish

Alwayz around Mq uni and Mq centre

plates - WYT.80X

If anyone of u guys see me around there, give me a wave ye!

hehe

there are quite a lot of skylines around the mq area

Alwayz seee a nice blue R32 GTR with the plates DMY? and a VERy nice R34 GTT around the uni car park as well. Anyone from this forum owns these?

What colour was the R34??

Ahh yeah...He is the man!!!!  He sorts everything out for me :D  but i soo missed my baby while she was there :)  

Its definitely a rare colour!  and it looks awesome!!!!  bring it out on a cruise when you get it back!!! :D

I'll bring it out for sure, just want it back in one piece so I can have a run at WSID on the 14th, looks like it may be done tomorrow :rofl:

Why was your beast in there?

I'll bring it out for sure, just want it back in one piece so I can have a run at WSID on the 14th, looks like it may be done tomorrow :D

Why was your beast in there?

Oh!! nice!!! some of the guys are going up for that!!! should be awesome!!!!! I can't wait to get my baby out there!!!

Having some major idling issues....Josh and Matt managed to sort it out between them...now the car is running smoothly :) I just have to find a permanent solution for my exhaust now :D

just read through the last two pages......

hey Moanie is MSP25T yours ?

ive seen your car......either in the city or at my mechanics.... cant remember :rofl:

is your mechanic in west ryde ? with a tinting company below it ?

ive seen your car......either in the city or at my mechanics.... cant remember :D  

Yeah...thats my baby girl....what do you have?

You've probably seen me at both places! I seem to spend equal amounts of time there and in the city!!! lol!

Saw wat i think was MSP25T turning onto marsden rd about 10 mins ago.

Was probably me! I'm always in that area! Which direction were you heading?!

Ahh! I remember now! :) Iwas turning right from vic rd into marsden rd? Hehhee...that was me all down and depressed, coming back from the piggies loss to the kings at the pigpen :rofl:

ive seen your car......either in the city or at my mechanics.... cant remember :)  

there is a mechanic in west ryde with a tinting place below it ?

lived here like 6 years and never noticed it lol.

where abouts is it I need new tint on my windows ?

Was probably me! I'm always in that area! Which direction were you heading?!

Ahh! I remember now! that was me all down and depressed, coming back from the piggies loss to the kings at the pigpen :)

WTF??:blah: