SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Brendan was only paying attention to the race track Kel, you'll notice he didn't even add my car in there :spank:  

it's ok... we held up the fort for the car park massiv aiii

hey SW20-GT, was that you having the run with the red sprinter on saturday at EC?

nah mate.... I was at work on Saturday

I will be out @ EC tomorrow night for the off street meet

btw, did he win?

actually it was pretty much dead even the whole time! SW20 had r540's big carbon wing, suspension (brand?), and enkei's. while the sprinter was running a CA18DET - on 7psi with street tyres, lowered king springs, plus 330mm brakes from a saloon car. mad run to watch.

That's cos people are blinded by the $$Bling Bling$$ wheels careening towards them and avert their eyes. :devfu:
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

I didn't have them on yesterday and I was definitely careening. That turn 2 is a bitch. I don't think I got it right once.

Abo Bob - Oxford st/college st is all my area! I work just on liverpool st...at amex so i'm surprised i haven't seen you driving around....and i can't believe i missed the drift!!! a bit of warning next time would be nice!!! :thumbsup:

I would have appreciated the warning myself :D although it turns out I didn't need it :D I work just down the road next to the Sheraton on the Park.

Don't drive it to work too often (too expensive) but when I do I usually park over at the swimming pool.

I'm on the top floor of the Tattersalls building, between the Sheraton and StJames Trust. Got the million dollar view just need to get the pay packet to match!

OO!!!! you're one of those people that lives extremely close to the city! lucky!!! I need to move! :thumbsup:

Doctor - Serious!!! I'm at 175 liverpool st...in TNS...hehe...we're the ones that set up 480 George st for you...and i've been back a few times to the comms room!

Moanie,

That funny, probably walked past you and said hello a couple of times.

I resigned about almost 2 weeks ago now though.

nah i doubt it.... i work on level 13 and we never get visitors unless it was someone we're working with on a project...and i'm a snob so i never said hi to anyone at george st :cheers:

Few today!

- GDZLLA, Green R32 GTR, I couldnt believe theres another out there... travelling down Victoria rd.

- AJF02H? I think it was, mint gunmetal example of a 32R

- Moanie, your car, the usual spot, sounded a bit sick, but was being handled by a true professional :)

saw a hot R32 turning onto kissing pt rd of james ruse drive yesterday

silver with a GTR grille and bonnet, m-spec front bar, nice FMIC and ROH Drift R's

SPOTTED :D Yeah man, that was me. Was wondering how long it would take me to get on this thread :D