SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

SPOTTED: 2 32's in the ttech carpark... silver on level 2 and gun grey on level 1

Thats kabab and silver gtst..

ed's slow he hasnt been at TT for a month..

Spotted a nice black R34 on level 6 TT last night.. someone left it running with the keys in the ignition without realising :)

Thats kabab and silver gtst..

ed's slow he hasnt been at TT for a month..

Spotted a nice black R34 on level 6 TT last night.. someone left it running with the keys in the ignition without realising :)

It was the t.timer darling!

It was the t.timer darling!

:( you just wont admit to your blonde moment!!

why then , after I reminded you as you were walking in the building, did you say "woops" and walk back to the car.. take the keys out of the ignition and lock the doors and walk back inside!

lucky you have someone there to remind you before you got in the lift..

see Im not that blonde :P

:)

I saw a nice white GTT parked in North Sydney or maybe Millers point or maybe it was Kiribilli today. You know when you take the North Sydney exit going north over the bridge and turn right through the roundabout the back way to Mosman.

spotted a dark 33 on silverwater rd.... got smiles from both driver and his chick!! hehe... then got a GREAT flyby!!! car sounded nice!! you had me worried it was a cop car trying to catch up though!!! hehehe :rofl: pity you turned off so early :devil:

Ya the Ronin was there. It was too late in the day when we finally correctly diagnosed the problem. Back rotors need a skim but hopefully not a replacement. I don't think I cooled them down enough.