SAU Community

If You Weren't Allowed A Nissan What Would You Drive?

Tony de Wonderful

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex was toyota mad and as much as I love my nissans, I can't help but sneak a peak at some of the sexy toyotas... like it's burnt into my brain...scarred rather :P

so....

+1 on the AE86 Trueno and I would deliver tofu :P

Toyota Mark II Chaser (Gen 8)...maybe out of price range :)

Toyota Soarer Z20

Toyota Supra

but then again I'd love a

Subaru WRX STI

Everything was going well until the end of the list. I recon after the Toyota Supra is where you hit your head real hard.

Edited by KEN-R34

i have a very bad problem, i will never be happy, with any ONE car

i need atleast 2 cars, to give me 2 different driving styles depending on when im in the mood, i aint that rich.. yet

right now, im over performance (well i got a debt to pay), but im happy to settle for a cruiser atm .. but then, ill want performance again - argh what is wrong with me? lol

i just gotta put up with "omg ur selling ur car already / again " hehe and ill b fine

if i were to take my focus and love away from nissans ( extremely difficult! ) i wouldnt mind an xr6 turbo, few mods and u got torque monster with sum wicked flutter :thumbsup:

Edited by snozzle

f**k I hate the Porsche Boxter, such a wannabe car.. looks f**ken shit.

It's like the Micra of Nissans.

Don't all Porsches look the same? minus the hard top or soft top :P

i need atleast 2 cars, to give me 2 different driving styles depending on when im in the mood, i aint that rich.. yet

I need 2 cars just to make me appreciate my current car more.

Lately the skyline is feeling kinda "bland" & "meh..." to drive.

That is until the day b4 yesterday when I went with my parents to pick up their newly bought 07 Corolla from an government auction, I drove the car back & it instantly made me appreciate how much better the skyline was compared to that bland A-B transport. Never mind the crappy acceleration (which I already knew b4 hand from a car with only 100kw & weights almost the same as a GTS-T), the biggest difference was the "steering feel". The Corolla had none, nothing at all! Just felt like I was playing one of those really early driving arcade games where there is no force feed back from the wheel.

Back to topic

I want a Dodge Challenger. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mayuri Krab

Have you been to the doctor about that brain damage? :thumbsup:

Yeah but he said its still better than yours :(

Fact is, i loved the WRXs back when they were imprezas and i want my next car to be a four door but still good looking.

Skyline was my bfs first pic anyway.

My other choice when i got the line was an S15 type R. but theyre smaller,less powerful and at the time were more expensive :P

- argh what is wrong with me? lol

I will tell you what's wrong with you.

Your a tool with brain damage..... Seriously allot of people in WA that drive skylines need to get there head checked :devil:

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• In other important race car news, instead of fixing the race car I changed the crank seals on the chainsaw, because wood burner Some damn tight (and lock tighted) m6 head bolts Who knew plastic crank cases were a thing! Quick tip, don't trust the youtube videos that say you can pull the old seals out with the head on in a husky 440e...not true, their crank seal tucks in behind the cover both sides. I'm not sure I'm a psychopath, but these things are damn loud....hope I can put all the bits back in the right place    Happily, it is now back to turning fallen trees into a combination of firewood logs and wood chips....just need a clear day to get into it properly
    • I've got 60L of e85 in there at the moment
    • Don't forget to make sure the tank is full to the brim before you try to replace the fuel pump too, that is an essential step.
    • No, 260RS/4wd stagea is 33 GTR/GTS4 double wishbone all round, not struts. The 2wd cars are confusingly strut front. At there rear there is one balljoint at the outer end of the lower control arm. If you have HICAS (my Stagea doesn't, but I think 260RS did, there will be a balljoint of sorts where the HICAS arm attaches to the rear of the hub At the front, there are ball joints either end of the lower control arm, plus the tie rod end for the steering arm
    • So, 2 months later, I just couldn't see any way to be happy with that tank setup. Basically the baffle area is too big and too leaky, the sender was miles off and the no low fuel light thing really bugs me. Other than the fact the fuel hat could safely supply enough power to the pump, it was worse than factory. Biggest thing that bugged me is it would still run out of fuel in medium-high g corners from about 1/4 tank down which is annoying when you are trying to have a zoom, not to mention potentially engine killing if it gets just the right amount of lean-ness....and we've got a few of those corners in our round trip to town (well, bunnings...) So, credit to Frenchy's, they have put together a much better designed setup with what is effectively an in tank surge setup.   As it happens the actual hat is the same, so I switched the fittings across, re-used the single 525 pump, and added a spare pierburg lift pump that I had (must remember to replace that stock, it was a spare for the race car). The only real work to get it all done was to add a second power and earth to the hat which I did by going from a single output to double output relay (very low draw on the lift pump) and also the sender unit that clips into the factory pump holder was again way too loose (so I re-used the 2mm shims from the previous setup). Finally, I added the low fuel light sender from the factory cradle. So....I'll report back how it handles low fuel, and if the sender has any relation to actual fuel level in the tank....