SAU Community

If You Weren't Allowed A Nissan What Would You Drive?

Tony de Wonderful

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-Mitsubishi GTO or 3000GT

2-Mitsubishi Galant VR4

3-built Mazda MX5

4-Toyota RZ Supra

5-Older model Impreza WRXs(1990s)

or a Mercedes 300E with an RB26 in it :D some already put JZ engines in them but you almost cant decide what else to drive if you rule Nissans out.

If you're going to get a porsche, get some form of 911 (and not the 986), the rest is crap.

If you gotta get a rex, MY00 or nothing.

Failing that, Ford sierra rs cosworth or saphire cosworth. Saphire's are nice sleeper sedans.

would totally buy a p.o.s gemini with chopped springs, $300 backyard paint job

impress's the ladies, and get equal/more street cred than owning a bulk hp skyline

-just dont go racing hyundai excels for pink slips... coz u'd lose.

Most ppl are going with the generic evo. Theyre great cars, but im a girl and im picky with aesthetics and the evo just doesnt do it for me.

I will tell you what's wrong with you.

Your a tool with brain damage..... Seriously allot of people in WA that drive skylines need to get there head checked :happy:

Lol i think you need to get your head checked. Just look at that sentence.

people are allowed their own opinions! everyone has different tastes and preferences.

Actually to be honest, i would love an Audi R8 but i don't think even with my remuneration i will ever be able to afford one.

I think they are somewhat small and ghey....a little too poserish even if not hairdressery.

I had a GT-R for near on 4 years and I can tell you that a modified 13B-REW is anything but "hairdressery", they might be small but thats because they're not a boat like a R33, when ATTESA isn't their to save your arse you actually need to drive the thing :down: