SAU Community

If You Weren't Allowed A Nissan What Would You Drive?

Tony de Wonderful

I don't mean like a Ferrari or something....I mean same sort of budget.

It would be too easy to say a Silvia so that is why I say 'if you weren't allowed a Nissan'.

I'd be tempted to say an Evo VI or something but I've gone off them lately...they are a bit too 'try hard'.

Rexs are just a no-no.

S2000's have a great engine but are ghey in the final analysis (IMHO).

Falcon-doors are too common and boat like despite awesome power potentially.

Could never get a FWD hatch like a civic... :blink: . Hatches are for old people going shopping.

I like Supras.

MR2's are a bit ghey...lack road presence.

If I was gonna get a euro car it would be a Merc or Beamer, but the line between hairdressery euro car and 'cool' euro car is dangerously narrow, plus they COST.

So yeah I'd probably get a Supra.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly id probably indulge the missus and let her get one of those semi classic muscle cars she keeps going on about or mabe one of those new xr5s they look interesting

LX SLR5000 (replica as a genuine would be waaay $_$), 400ci with a 6/71 blower hanging out of the bonnet and a manualised powerglide.. SKID MACHINE.

Sorry.. stopped dreaming (read: drooling), If I couldn't have my skyline.. I'd probably slit my wrists.

some of my cars of choice within budget would be RX7 RZ, BMW M3 or M5 (E36/E39), F6, or maybe even a boxster...ah what am I saying, why get a gay looking 986 boxster...

Boxsters' suck ass, I'd go a late 80's 911* over a Boxster anyday (my old lady has one and it's quite fun to drive, little bit faster than a stock 32gtst with some boost).

*This assumes I'm willing to pour the coin required into a 911 that old.. which I'm not :blink:

I guess really, if I had to pick something other than my 32 (and outside the Nissan family), it would have to be a JZX100 Chaser.