SAU Community

If You Weren't Allowed A Nissan What Would You Drive?

Tony de Wonderful

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex was toyota mad and as much as I love my nissans, I can't help but sneak a peak at some of the sexy toyotas... like it's burnt into my brain...scarred rather :P

so....

+1 on the AE86 Trueno and I would deliver tofu :P

Toyota Mark II Chaser (Gen 8)...maybe out of price range :)

Toyota Soarer Z20

Toyota Supra

but then again I'd love a

Subaru WRX STI

Everything was going well until the end of the list. I recon after the Toyota Supra is where you hit your head real hard.

Edited by KEN-R34

i have a very bad problem, i will never be happy, with any ONE car

i need atleast 2 cars, to give me 2 different driving styles depending on when im in the mood, i aint that rich.. yet

right now, im over performance (well i got a debt to pay), but im happy to settle for a cruiser atm .. but then, ill want performance again - argh what is wrong with me? lol

i just gotta put up with "omg ur selling ur car already / again " hehe and ill b fine

if i were to take my focus and love away from nissans ( extremely difficult! ) i wouldnt mind an xr6 turbo, few mods and u got torque monster with sum wicked flutter :thumbsup:

Edited by snozzle

f**k I hate the Porsche Boxter, such a wannabe car.. looks f**ken shit.

It's like the Micra of Nissans.

Don't all Porsches look the same? minus the hard top or soft top :P

i need atleast 2 cars, to give me 2 different driving styles depending on when im in the mood, i aint that rich.. yet

I need 2 cars just to make me appreciate my current car more.

Lately the skyline is feeling kinda "bland" & "meh..." to drive.

That is until the day b4 yesterday when I went with my parents to pick up their newly bought 07 Corolla from an government auction, I drove the car back & it instantly made me appreciate how much better the skyline was compared to that bland A-B transport. Never mind the crappy acceleration (which I already knew b4 hand from a car with only 100kw & weights almost the same as a GTS-T), the biggest difference was the "steering feel". The Corolla had none, nothing at all! Just felt like I was playing one of those really early driving arcade games where there is no force feed back from the wheel.

Back to topic

I want a Dodge Challenger. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mayuri Krab

Have you been to the doctor about that brain damage? :thumbsup:

Yeah but he said its still better than yours :(

Fact is, i loved the WRXs back when they were imprezas and i want my next car to be a four door but still good looking.

Skyline was my bfs first pic anyway.

My other choice when i got the line was an S15 type R. but theyre smaller,less powerful and at the time were more expensive :P

- argh what is wrong with me? lol

I will tell you what's wrong with you.

Your a tool with brain damage..... Seriously allot of people in WA that drive skylines need to get there head checked :devil: