Show N Shine 2009 Entries Thread!

Duncan

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys i want to enter my r34 gt-t which is not heavily modded so it's nothing serious for me

do i have to set up my own stall if mine isn't 'show' car level... or will i jst have spot to park my car in the show, no hassles kinda thing

cheers

seriously, it's no hassles awesomness :)

There's no awards for best display or anything like that. You CAN set something up if you feel like it, but I dare say most of the entrants won't be bothering :)

This is pretty hardcore car/skyline appreciation, at its finest!

I can't stress enough how much someone with just a mildly modded car has to gain from entering. Imagine 100 or more other models of your car, with all the mods you could ever want to do to your own, and having 100 or more owners to talk them about it and learn all that you'll need to know :)

couple questions guys, 2 of my mates want to come along and enter, one has a black s2k, and one has a modded mx5 (out of the 3 his car has the most mods), will this be cool? they are apprehensive as they have non-nissans

secondly, if they enter, is their a way to set it up so that we get 3 spots next to each other seeing as we are mates and we'll wanna hang out most of the day together?