SAU Community

Jet 33 - Hospitalised

32_ENVY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLineGTR

Went to see him today. He should be out this weekend or around next week dependant on some things. Had abit of a talk etc...he might come down to the BBQ on the 20th if its still on. Cheers Rob

ditto.....

best wishes for a speedy recovery

the sooner he's on his feet, the quicker he can get back to whoring the forums. :rofl:

.... we can't have him losing his spot in the top 20.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

iiimmmmm baaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!

:P

went into hospital on the 3rd of december...got released on the 3rd of january. still gotta go back 4 rehab n stuff but its good 2 b home.

real quickly, b4 it all starts...this is what happened...

basically, i hit a brick wall at 85kmh. cops had the car 4 2 weeks...couldnt figure out y the accident happened. pretty much peak hour traffic....none of the witnesses knew y it happened...nor did my friend who was 3 cars back. so, every1, plz take care on the roads...as u dont know what will happen.....in my case, i still dont, it will remain a mystery.

im almost allowed to start walkin again..but i expect to be back to full normality in about a month..so it will be a speedy and full recovery, especially after the injuries i had.

so, thankyou to all for ya wishes...it seems as though they helped me through very well....and i will back amongst it gradually now ;):D:D