SAU Community

Hey

Elwyn

Hey whats up people? I am Elwyn, just turned seventeen, 2 months ago, decided to join the skyline club because i am a huge fan of skylines. want to own a skyline of my one day. im currently a prelude VTiR owner. got it as a present from my parents. Im still on my L plates. lol. im under the stupid 6 months law crap, im getting my P plates in january next year. Im thinking of getting a skyline as my second car

^Thats cause you drive a taxi! Don't listen to him!

Welcome to the forums though! By any chance are you a dwarf? Cause thats an awesome name lol.

A Prelude is an awesome present for a first car, mine was a pinky 1988 audi 80 :P. I'm sure you'll find tonnes of information regarding your future skyline! Hope to see you on some future cruises!

haha. no im not a dwarf and thats my real name. im looking for a r34 around the price of 10k and odometer below 200k. lol im already looking for a second car eventhough i havent got my Ps yet.

Edited by Elwyn

haha. no im not a dwarf and thats my real name. im looking for a r34 around the price of 10k and odometer below 200k. lol im already looking for a second car eventhough i havent got my Ps yet.

It will be an N/A taxi. N/A's have big following around here. :P

^Thats cause you drive a taxi! Don't listen to him!

My daddy didn't buy it for me, however.

N/A R34 = win. for 10k though, maybe around the time you're looking to buy. they're still fairly new for an import.

hmm thinking of it, a r33 sounds alright.

@dorigecko= yea it was kind of a birthday/christmas present. have u ever heard of the rule like parents always buy ur first car? lol

first car is cool - if it's first car material. such as yours. not if it's a crazy thing. and rule? more like an investment.

either way, be careful whatever car you decide. very sensible choosing non-turbo though. good sensible.

R32 or R33 GTS Sedan is the go i reckon. can always turbo it later. and RB20DET conversion for 32 is cheap as chips really, if you wanted to head down that route.

first car is cool - if it's first car material. such as yours. not if it's a crazy thing. and rule? more like an investment.

either way, be careful whatever car you decide. very sensible choosing non-turbo though. good sensible.

R32 or R33 GTS Sedan is the go i reckon. can always turbo it later. and RB20DET conversion for 32 is cheap as chips really, if you wanted to head down that route.

Hehehe, who wants sensible Jason? I did my L's in a twin turbo Soarer, part of them in a Magna, then i got my P's, continued driving the magna when my dad was out of country, then i bought an Ma61 Supra, fun little thing, with a bit of poke, was able to lose my license in it, sold that, now i drive a Toyota Aristo, for those of you that dont know wat that is, its a 2jz na/gte or 1uz(4wd) powered 4-door Supra(essentially). I also drive a jza70 with close to 300rwhp, as i said man, who wants sensible??!!

Hehehe, who wants sensible Jason? I did my L's in a twin turbo Soarer, part of them in a Magna, then i got my P's, continued driving the magna when my dad was out of country, then i bought an Ma61 Supra, fun little thing, with a bit of poke, was able to lose my license in it, sold that, now i drive a Toyota Aristo, for those of you that dont know wat that is, its a 2jz na/gte or 1uz(4wd) powered 4-door Supra(essentially). I also drive a jza70 with close to 300rwhp, as i said man, who wants sensible??!!

Obviously not you :P I like my license, so a little bit of sensible isn't a bad thing ;)

Obviously not you :D I like my license, so a little bit of sensible isn't a bad thing ;)

So Paul, your car never gets driven then???

I'm doubting you can get a 34 for 10k, even a NA one lol

33's are great, 32's are great. Theyre all great :P

But 34 has traction control and ive heard a lot of people complain about driving their 33's in the wet.

Maybe you should stick to the prelude for a bit til you get all of the crazy P plate desires out of your system.

Not to be a downer, but dont forget insurance can cost a tonne, esp the younger you are.

But good luck with the hunt, theyre great cars :( Drive a few first and dont buy the first one you see :O

^Tsk tsk tsk.

Auto Ls = Audi 80

Auto Ls = R33 NA

Auto Ls = R32 GTS4 Turbo (First 2 didnt last long - not crashed, bored)

Manual Ls = R33 GTR VSpec

P plates = R33 GTR VSpec

Tabby you lie!

And lol @ Paul's comment, Elywn should see Pauls car lol.

hmm thinking of it, a r33 sounds alright.

@dorigecko= yea it was kind of a birthday/christmas present. have u ever heard of the rule like parents always buy ur first car? lol

yeah go a NA 33. or a rb25de powered 32. wouldn't bother with a rb20de 32 though, unless you can find one dirt cheap. they are a little bit under powered for the size of the car they are in.

So Paul, your car never gets driven then???

I'm doubting you can get a 34 for 10k, even a NA one lol

33's are great, 32's are great. Theyre all great :D

But 34 has traction control and ive heard a lot of people complain about driving their 33's in the wet.

Maybe you should stick to the prelude for a bit til you get all of the crazy P plate desires out of your system.

Not to be a downer, but dont forget insurance can cost a tonne, esp the younger you are.

But good luck with the hunt, theyre great cars :O Drive a few first and dont buy the first one you see :P

that's only because nissan didn't put wipers on the side mirrors, LOL

but in all seriousness, if you are scared of driving a skyline in the wet you need to grow a brain. you know that pedal on the right? well if you don't push it to the floor everytime you take off in the wet you won't be swinging off the wheel trying keep it off the gutters. and have a look at the inside edge of the tyres. just because there is plenty of tread on the outside doesn't mean there will be on the inside, and that's the bit that is contacting the road the most.

hahahahahaha. i dont want a sensible car. lol i want a crazy performance car!! need to get the adrenaline rushing in me. need to do tokyo drift styles