SAU Community

R31 Gtsr Exhaust Manifold ..... And Factory Tb4301 T04 Turbo.

as above . i have a very rare setup here from a factory R31 GTSR.....

Tuned length stainless genuine nissan manifold

no cracks, perfect condition sounds INSANE ....

factory R31 GTSR TB4301 t04 turbo, requires new thrust bearing ( 450)

otherwise in mint condition, made 260rwkw on my rb25 on 13 psi. comes with wastegate and oil feed line.

people that know about these rare items will know that they are worth my asking price,

more pics avalable upon request ,

PICK UP IS AVALABLE.......

post-60639-1258341471_thumb.jpg

is this the turbo set up on a R33 that Tuffy used to own not too long ago?

in all honesty.. good luck with the sale.

but i think u may struggle to get a sniff at 2700bucks even with the shagged ole school turbo.

but i know a friend that has a bit of money to burn and wants a GTSR manifold for he;s HR31 build. wiht a Neo6.....if he hasnt already .. ill send him the link.

Edited by Angry

Why does yours have fresh weld marks around all the runners, and the runners look perfectly new?

It is a copy?

I say this as all of the manifolds i've ever seen look nothing like that as there is substancial discolouration after years of use with the grade of stainless used for the manitolds.

Also those welds are much better than a factory one's on every manifold i've seen including the one i owned.

the actual runners on the head side are welded inside not out and ported to perfection, the manifold come from japland on a car was in magazine few yrs ago so i doubt its a copy.

Marky from E.T borrowed it for few days to try copy and says it cant be done the collector arrangement is crazy,

Maybe yours was the copy with crappy welds i couldnt see a genuine 1 of 400 being made shitty.

Edited by bbe

the actual runners on the head side are welded inside not out and ported to perfection, the manifold come from japland on a car was in magazine few yrs ago so i doubt its a copy.

Marky from E.T borrowed it for few days to try copy and says it cant be done the collector arrangement is crazy,

Maybe yours was the copy with crappy welds i couldnt see a genuine 1 of 400 being made shitty.

Where are you getting 1 in 400 from?

You clearly don't even know how many were made (it was over 800, probably over 1,000 give there would have been spares ordered and so on).

They were made nearly 25 years ago on top of that.

They were ALL average weld stainless. Always have been.

There are 2 GTS-R's in Vic, one in tassie (ex-vic). One in QLD, One in WA. They ALL have average welds by todays standards and they are 100% original manifolds.

They all a dark colour as seen below:

aa8890.jpg

I'll also assume you do not know that R31House have been making copies for over 10 years of the GTS-R manifold.

Just because someone you know isn't good enough to copy it, does not mean someone else suffers the same inability.

So how about you do people a favour and stay out of a topic you know clearly know nothing about ok?

The OP is the one i'm asking, not you.

its not a copy buddy, it has all the orig mounts for heat shields ect ,

it sounds rediculous fatz cheers

r31 nizmoid, its not a copy its been inspected by marc marcheson Owner of Exhaust Technology here in sa, and he jizzed in his pants,

its done f**k all work and was only just recently cleaned up with a linishing machine, thats why it doesnt look thrashed, the welds are perfect everywhere... even the inside of the runners are perefect,

maybe yours with the crappy welds was the copy, i doubt they would put crappy welds on something that was suposed to be the BEST thing nissan was producing at the time .

anwyasy

price is still 2700, not negotiable, its going back on my car, when a deposit is payed it will be removed,

will post up a sound clip tomorow night :)

and who cares if its been rewelded at some point in its life? its better thanout of the box,

there is no way to copy the collectors, because its actually 2 pressed pieces welded together,

The manifold has been on this car for longer than 10 years too,

the car was imported from japan in 1998 and was bought from a jap garage,

when the car got here, it was featured in early HPI magazine, as a jap built car,

it was put back to standard for compliance then all the fruit put back on ,

witch rulesout it being a r31house copy.. as its older than 10 years old bud.

cheers

witch rulesout it being a r31house copy.. as its older than 10 years old bud.
for over 10 years

Quoted hopefully you don't miss it the 2nd time around.

its done f**k all work and was only just recently cleaned up with a linishing machine, thats why it doesnt look thrashed, the welds are perfect everywhere... even the inside of the runners are perefect,

maybe yours with the crappy welds was the copy, i doubt they would put crappy welds on something that was suposed to be the BEST thing nissan was producing at the time .

Mine was original, same as the pics Pete & i have both posted now, which is what the original ones look like. You item is the only one that is different, and anyone that knows even a small amount about a GTS-R will easily spot this as i have done.

For what it's worth i never said anything about crappy welds. I just said average.

It was your rather poorly educated 'friend' bbe that was going on about crappy welds - might pay you to actually read who posts what in your replies.

Anyway - the second pic makes it look much closer to what every single other one looks like. Still not the same colour which is interesting.

FYI - i couldn't sell mine for $1400 when you have the likes of ETM/6boost etc selling their items for the same price. It ended up in a 3-way trade for a few items.

Good luck with the sale.