SAU Community

V35 Coupe Or Sedan.

now now....don't hang crap on us sedan owners....

depending on how u wanna pimp ur ride, sedans make better VIP cruisers....

plus, not everyone can afford a coupe...although i have spent the equivalent amount in mods on my sedan to get me my VIP look...

but then again, give me another go at buying a V35, and I'll still be opting for a sedan....LOL...

now now....don't hang crap on us sedan owners....

depending on how u wanna pimp ur ride, sedans make better VIP cruisers....

plus, not everyone can afford a coupe...although i have spent the equivalent amount in mods on my sedan to get me my VIP look...

but then again, give me another go at buying a V35, and I'll still be opting for a sedan....LOL...

To be fair, some of the sedans that SAU members own are pretty sweet looking rides :)

RESPECT

Personally I think the Coupes are great and if I wanted another 2 door car I would have got one however I wanted a bigger car and opted for the Sedan which I love.

For the money you get quite a luxurious car which with the right aesthetic mods can look very agressive and sporty.

Yes yes I know sometimes its commonly mistaken for a Maxima but thas only by people who dont know their ass from their head! This is a favourite jab by my friends.

Put a maxima against a v35 Sedan and their is no comparison.

"I can't believe that they are badged as a skyline..." :action-smiley-069:

What should they be badged, they are a 4 door skyline as with previous model skylines??? I dont get it!

Just depends what you are after!

thanks for the support guys....

for a minute there, i thought i was gonna be the only one pushing sh*t uphill....LOL

kidding, kidding....I chose a sedan becos I needed the convenience of 4 doors, kinda grown outta the 2 door coupe market segment...signs of age, i guess....but then again, if i could buy an M3, that changes everything...hehe

+1 a lot of live for the 4 doors in here. Personally wouldn't mind either it's each to their own just like every other car out there. For those that think they are ugly should probably try n lose that tunnel vision of yours. Maybe owners of each should just post pics of their v in here and let the op make up his own mind.

I wanted a sedan for a long long time before buying a coupe, but not because I thought the sedan was ugly! Some of the guys over at G35 Driver have sedans which look absolutely stunning - VIP style, clean, athletic etc. A couple of members here have some real beauties, N15MO's lakeshore slate and GoldV35's cars are mint looking too. I eventually opted for the coupe because it was easier to get one with more features (curtain + side airbags, non-CVT, sun roof etc., leather & suede interior as opposed to cloth on most S2 sedans). Might be worthwhile thinking about the resale value too when making your choice.

As for handling maybe someone else is more qualified to speak on any difference in the spring set up of the coupe as opposed to a sedan.