SAU Community

For Those who never new Buffy

skyzerr33

I found some pics of her

very well looked after R33. Tuned by Tommi Karra.

Had a HKS front mount, Apexi powerFC, pod, cold air box and bleed system, I think she had suspension work but can't remember?

R34 can give all the details.

heres the picks.

Nah but I heard he has turned to the dark side and is looking hard at a 32 GTR, which to the non converted is the first and purest kind:worship:

Ken

Originally posted by gtrken

Nah but I heard he has turned to the dark side and is looking hard at a 32 GTR, which to the non converted is the first and purest kind:worship:  

Ken

Well He's sold on it now!

I expect he will be posting the news shortly.

That comments sounds those comments I make but you beat me to it :mad: heheheh LOL :)

what you ganna say to that chris? eh?

I did drive buffy...

btw Damm wet road! watch out you lot...

today I almost hit curve... if it was RWD I definatly hit the curve... thanks mother rabbit for the ATTESSA :D

cheers

Joe

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

btw Damm wet road! watch out you lot...

today I almost hit curve... if it was RWD I definatly hit the curve... thanks mother rabbit for the ATTESSA :mad:

cheers

Joe

I'm sure you will hit that curb one day Joe, lets face it when you missed all the others up till now by miles and you only JUST missed this one!

You are starting to get closer...and closer......and closer....and closer.....your eyes are getting sleepy......:D

Originally posted by skyzerr33

lol i can't wait to Chris's response to that

Well what you want me to think? I've heard him say "took Buffy with me, and had some fun"

methinks -> buffy = hot chick's name, *combines images of chris's daughter posted a while back*

then methinks "oh, how sweet, he takes his daughter to MC days"

so I was WAAAAY off track.... meh!

Originally posted by Strich9ine

then methinks "oh, how sweet, he takes his daughter to MC days"

so I was WAAAAY off track.... meh!

She drove herself there and competed.

She beat some guy in a WRX with her FWD 1600 Imprezza.

That's my girl:)

What mods were done to Buffy? obviosuly standard turbo but what else? I know some skyline owners who wouldn't mind having a crack at 13.6, still though credit is definately due 13.6 is a very nice run for a standard turbo... at what boost?

it had a homemade neumatic bleed system at 12psi i think. home made cold air partition with a pod.

big hks front mount with hpc coated pipes(i can't remember but think that the pipes where coated)

full zorst

power fc

and thats it I believe

might of had some suspension work aswell

There was something about this car I don't know what it was.

Two years ago before the influx of 33's she was out of the ordinary.

A month before I sold her I went to the sunday drags to watch a workmate have some runs with his Commodore.

He ran a 13.89 beating Buffy's previous best of 13.71.

He egged me on so I entered and ran only once in std trim (tyres etc) and peeled off a 13.65.

I don't know who was most shocked me or him. It's as if that dam car knew what it had to do.

The time surprised me as there are a lot of 33's putting out much more power than her now including my 34.

The car only had 221rwhp on PSI's dyno

Troy has covered all the mods except that she was running 12psi and was tuned by Lumpy.