SAU Community

R33 Skyline Number 9 On Top 10 Greatest Ever Sports Cars

SL33K

You guys bought up A31s.

My argument is that any other Skyline should have been selected for the spot, IF they had their heads on properly.

R32 GTR, the R32 was considered a massive step forward, both visually and performance.

The R33 GTR, because GTR is better than GTST, or any sub model...surely, better model would make a better sports car, right ?

R34 GTR, even get one of the later models, V-SPEC II NÜR. Again, later model, surely alot better.

f**k, if it was written recently, why not the R35 GT-R ?

GTxx hardly count as sports cars, GTR is a real sports car.

I suppose if those same idiots wrote "Top 10 muscle cars" the VN Commodore would be in there...and no...not the SS.

Now, more bashing of A31s to try and make the R33s look better, please ;)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

This thread is f**king awesome. Wonder how many more pages it'll go on with people bringing A31s back up.

Joe, it wouldn't be hard to stalk you. All I'd have to do is find the only R33 in WA that has trouble driving over speed humps without stalling

Edited by Dorigecko

Gentliner's,

I think you'll find that this answer's all your question's on how ghey the 32 is compared to the 33... I mean how the 33 is a nice car which is better then a 32 which is not as nice.

Says the man with the R34 V-Spec II engine in his 32 :)

You guys realise there is NO difference between a v-spec II and a normal 34 GT-R in terms of the motor.

Quoted from Wikipedia - Granted not the best source of information but it gets the point across.

"In August 2000, Nissan released a newer V-Spec II GT-R model. The V-Spec II has increased stiffness in the suspension (even stiffer than the original V-spec) and had larger brake rotors on the rear. It also comes equipped with a carbon fiber hood, which is lighter than the aluminum that all other GT-R hoods are made from. Also different on the V-Spec II was an iridium center console and aluminium pedals. The seats were also made with black cloth rather than the gray cloth used on previous R34 GT-R models, and the amber turn lenses were replaced with white versions. From this point on the standard trim level GT-Rs and V-Specs also received these updates, with the exception of the carbon fiber bonnet."

I believe both myself and phil are sick of hearing about this V Spec II motor.

You guys realise there is NO difference between a v-spec II and a normal 34 GT-R in terms of the motor.

Quoted from Wikipedia - Granted not the best source of information but it gets the point across.

"In August 2000, Nissan released a newer V-Spec II GT-R model. The V-Spec II has increased stiffness in the suspension (even stiffer than the original V-spec) and had larger brake rotors on the rear. It also comes equipped with a carbon fiber hood, which is lighter than the aluminum that all other GT-R hoods are made from. Also different on the V-Spec II was an iridium center console and aluminium pedals. The seats were also made with black cloth rather than the gray cloth used on previous R34 GT-R models, and the amber turn lenses were replaced with white versions. From this point on the standard trim level GT-Rs and V-Specs also received these updates, with the exception of the carbon fiber bonnet."

I believe both myself and phil are sick of hearing about this V Spec II motor.

There's your difference. It may not be any different, fact remains it is a 34 motor not a 32 motor which is what i was referring to. My comment was in fact in jest

lol

get a life guys

Its just a tv show.. with personal opinions.

No need to get all huffy puffy over it.

I own a r33 but i couldnt care less what people say or thought about my car.

lol

get a life guys

Its just a tv show.. with personal opinions.

No need to get all huffy puffy over it.

I own a r33 but i couldnt care less what people say or thought about my car.

Neither do I, but how good is it to read keyboard wars?

Regardless of anyones reasons for which is better blah blah blah

Not everyone is going to share the same opinion. But majority always rules. The majority of skylines out there are r33's. Therefore like it or not they are better.

The r33 got in the top ten and the others didnt. Deal with it! :thumbsup:

Having said that i would happily own a r32gtr, r34gtr & r34gtt. I wouldnt be seen dead in an A31

Edited by Pattygtst