SAU Community

Sauwa Dyno Day @ Autoworx

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the Dyno Comparison Tool going now...

You click on the runs you want to compare, they get added to a list on the right, when you've selected the ones you want, hit the compare button and wait for the graph to load.

You can remove items from your compare list by clicking them in the right hand list.

I've set the maximum runs to show at one time to 3, we can increase the limit if people want.

Gav Beer is coming too, so it could be a 3 way tussle. Anyway, given the reliablity of Bart's GTR it will probably only manage one run on the dyno before breaking :D

So you need outright class then , 2.8 :rofl: be good to see some big power cars there .. :D

I've got the Dyno Comparison Tool going now...

You click on the runs you want to compare, they get added to a list on the right, when you've selected the ones you want, hit the compare button and wait for the graph to load.

You can remove items from your compare list by clicking them in the right hand list.

I've set the maximum runs to show at one time to 3, we can increase the limit if people want.

That looks pretty cool :rofl:

Bart, the 2.6L category is 2.6L+ :D

Relax - I'm only coming for sh!ts and giggles.

The Old Girl is now tuned to about 550 rwhp and that's on a cold day. With intake temps possibly near the 70C mark on Sunday, all the PFC equipped cars will be dropping off a heap of timing as auto air temp compensation (if they're not we're gonna hear a lot of marbles rattling in tin cans). I'm guessing an output of around the 500 mark for me.

The Old Girl is now tuned to about 550 rwhp and that's on a cold day. With intake temps possibly near the 70C mark on Sunday, all the PFC equipped cars will be dropping off a heap of timing as auto air temp compensation (if they're not we're gonna hear a lot of marbles rattling in tin cans). I'm guessing an output of around the 500 mark for me.

Haha, playing it down already :D We'll see on the day :rofl:

Ditto. Can't see mine making all that much over 500rwhp on a 38 degree day :rofl:

Will be good to see all 3 of us on the same dyno though. Overlapping those graphs will be very interesting :D

Ditto. Can't see mine making all that much over 500rwhp on a 38 degree day :)

Will be good to see all 3 of us on the same dyno though. Overlapping those graphs will be very interesting :)

Yea alll hacks aside it will be good to see the GTRs do battle ...