SAU Community

Sauwa Dyno Day @ Autoworx

GTS-t VSPEC

Damn stupid internet banking shit!! I cant transfer the money because I need some password thing, which gets sent to your phone, which they wont resend to you, and mine just so happen to be on my iPhone which has been in getting repaired for 4 FKN MONTHS!!! Anyway, Paul is there a way I can drop the money off to you in person? Either come to your work or home sometime before Sunday? My number is 0431681965, give us a call and we can hook something up. Sorry mate :)

I'll let you pay me on the day. Don't make me hunt you down and kill you :D

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I asked about the set-up on the last page, I know the big ass fan put in front of the car would bring the intake temp down a bit but just seeing what the go is. I'd be more scared for those doing the driver training on Saturday though :blink:

That's why I asked about the set-up on the last page, I know the big ass fan put in front of the car would bring the intake temp down a bit but just seeing what the go is. I'd be more scared for those doing the driver training on Saturday though :ph34r:

If your car pings cause it's 38deg then it's tuned wrong :)

I'll let you pay me on the day. Don't make me hunt you down and kill you :D

Hey Mate,

Anychance i can meet you.. and pay ya?? because i cant transfer the money!?!

i'll pm my number to you.

Thanks

GaZ

Ring Andy and tell him to take 10 degrees of timing out of it and I'll shout you a carton of the sphincter of the universe :D

ROFL

Ring Andy and tell him to add 10 degrees of timing to of it and I'll listen to it rattle itself to death in the 38deg heat :worship:

VP109 :D