SAU Community

Sauwa Dyno Day @ Autoworx

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, will put the money in at lunch.

I was thinking I might do up an interactive/comparison graph for everybody's power/rpm graphs if they're interested.

Would it be possible to get a second print-out of everybody's graphs? Or I can just wait until afterwards and get people to take photos/scan their graphs and I'll input all the data.

Awesome, will put the money in at lunch.

I was thinking I might do up an interactive/comparison graph for everybody's power/rpm graphs if they're interested.

Would it be possible to get a second print-out of everybody's graphs? Or I can just wait until afterwards and get people to take photos/scan their graphs and I'll input all the data.

I'm sure we could organise something with Alistair to get you an extra copy of the graphs :down:

Well I'll be bringing my camera, so there's no reason why I can put up a photo for each car.

Would be good if I can put up a pic of each of the dyno sheets because my graphs wont pick up on the finer details - i'm only putting in about 10 data points per graph and then using some crazy maths to interpolate the data up to ~40 points. So if I can put a photo of each person's graph that will let people see the detailed graph if needed.

I wonder if the Dyno Dynamics put of log files - if they do, I could plug the raw data directly into the graphs (which would be a lot quicker) and the digital graph would be even more accurate than the print-outs. Anybody know much about the dyno software?

Well I'll be bringing my camera, so there's no reason why I can put up a photo for each car.

Would be good if I can put up a pic of each of the dyno sheets because my graphs wont pick up on the finer details - i'm only putting in about 10 data points per graph and then using some crazy maths to interpolate the data up to ~40 points. So if I can put a photo of each person's graph that will let people see the detailed graph if needed.

I wonder if the Dyno Dynamics put of log files - if they do, I could plug the raw data directly into the graphs (which would be a lot quicker) and the digital graph would be even more accurate than the print-outs. Anybody know much about the dyno software?

We'll sort out something about getting you a printout of each dyno run. :blink:

Lol i believe i will be somewhere around where that orange line is... But with less boost :D

Heh, well the graph is my before tune and after tune results... except I've changed a bunch of stuff since then so I reckon I've undone all me good work.

We'll sort out something about getting you a printout of each dyno run. :blink:

Maybe I'll just take a picture of everybody's sheet - I can probably map out the data faster from photos. We'll see how it all goes. :banana: