SAU Community

Japan Auctions

WhitePrincess

http://english.auto.vl.ru/auctions/

Managed to google this. I found mine there but dont know if its true or not.

For those thats interested in looking at auction sheets etc without having to pay, maybe try autosquare. Good place to get a feel of the market or whats available.

yeah i used to use japanese car catalogue and i was going to post that link here but it looks like the auction data hasn't been updated since '08

To all those looking for a site which is free to look at auctions in japan along with free auction sheets, i stumbled on this site.. www.autotraderimports.com/Auction.html

Click on "Free Members Join" and enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
To all those looking for a site which is free to look at auctions in japan along with free auction sheets, i stumbled on this site.. www.autotraderimports.com/Auction.html

Thanks a Million Buddy! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

has this site been killed?? it was actually working last week :domokun:

• 2 weeks later...

There's no rhyme or reason to start prices. Some people like to have them artificially low to encourage strong bidding, some like to have them high and come on sale straight away. The only guarantee is that if the start price is higher than what you want to pay, you're not gonna buy it :D

how much does it cost to get all this access legitimately? the russian site posted above was awesome... auction sheet, big photo's etc... that doesn't work anymore :(

the 2nd link doesn't sort things very well and the listings don't seem to match up with the USS auctions you can get access to via directimported, etc.