SAU Community

R34 Gtr

Hi Guys ,

got my pride and joy for sale im moving on looking at buying something different , alot of time and money has been put into this car . i am the second owner of this car in australia car was originally purchased from trusted car yard Fuji Motorsports who have a great reputation with cars they bring

Details :

Late 2000 model R34 GTR In Silver ( FLYT34 )

Rego is up in March

49,000 Km's On Nismo 330km Aftermarket Dash , Original Dash had 20,000 km's on it

Clear nismo front and side indicators

Nismo Gear Knob

Factory V SPEC 2 Interior in black stitch , yes the interior we all love ( car came like this from factory )

Alpine Cd Player With Pioneer speakers

Rhino Alarm System ( RES4601A )

Blitz Spec R Electronic Boost Controller

Tints are 15% all around

Hidden Kill Switch

Full Z Tune Body Kit , Includes Front Bar, Side Skirts , Rear Pods , Carbon Fibre Bonnet , carbon fibre lower lip

Ganador Carbon Fibre Mirror , carbon fibre exsaust shroud

Wheels Are the famous and rare Nismo LMGT4's In Bronze Wrapped With one of the best tyres you can buy Brand New Bridgestone Adrenalin Tyres 275/35R18's 95W ( These alone cost me $500 per tyre )

Car is lowered with D4 Coilovers extremely good for street use

Standard Brembo Brakes But have just fitted brand new brake pads 1520 Bendix Brake Pads for front and rear

Engine Modifications Include , Most of these mods have only been done recently ,Apexi Power FC Genuine HKS 25/30's ( only 10,000kms driven on them ) with hks actuators , HKS Dump pipes , Full 4 inch Custom Race Exsaust no cat etc . with varex electronic silencer , Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears , Tomei Pon cam Type B 260/260/9.15 Lift ( very lumpy cams ) , Bosch Z32 Air flow metres , Tomei Z32 Air flow meter adaptor plug , ARP Head Studs ,New Valve Springs , Tomei Metal Gasket Kit ( Head gasket , intake manifold gasket , exsaust manifold gasket , Throttle body gaskets , Nismo 600cc Injectors , Bosch 044 fuel Pump , Exedy Hyper Twin Plate Clutch , Brand New Century Battery , Blitz Radiator Cap

Car also just had a major service done including , Gates timing belt , water pump , crackshaft front seal , camshaft seal etc. this car gets a service every 3,000km's i changed everything spark plugs , oil , oil filter , diff oils , brake fluid etc .

All engine work And dyno Tuning was done trusted workshops powertune and croydon racing developments , i have lost count how much money i have put into this car i have gone over 30k i know that . car has never been raced at all on the track and is always run on maximum 18psi , will definately run a low 11 and should run a high 10 with more boost and bigger injectors , Car Made 340kw's on 18psi at the 4's but has plenty more in it but injectors maxed out , i have denso sard 700cc injectors ready to go in a push some more power out of this beast, this car is EXTREMELY quick on the street comes on boost early and just does not want to stop , i also have all the original parts , bonnet , mirrors , spare set of side skirts rear pods , brake pads , standard exsaust which i will chuck in to the buyer . i am very very fussy with my cars interior and exterior is imaculate

i have not changed a thing on the engine bay physically mainly for cops and epa , if you open up the engine bay your looking at a standard gtr so you got no problems with cops .

i am sure i have missed out on some things but i will update if i have to , pictures are below if you need more shoot me a pm i got heaps

Price is $56,000 Or Nearest Offer , car has cost me almost $100,000 , strictly no joy riders or tyre kickers this is a serious gtr test drives only for serious buyers , Please send PM'S as i do not log in here as often . Please PM Me if you after a swap i may consider certain cars only

thank you for reading

post-39500-1260100497_thumb.jpg

post-39500-1260100518_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRGTR911

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People this car is a perfect example of a GT-R...

I know that the car was built to perfection and the owner is an extremely fussy guy.

As a fellow enthausist I know this car will not disappoint..

A bargin at $56,000.

Wow didn't think it would be advertised that cheap..

I know that this car will sell quickly as the pictures don't justify it.

Looks better in real life and sounds unbelievable.

Good luck with the sale....

Thanks so much for the kind words , definately well priced i dont want to price it 70k and wait 10 years to sell it thats all

extra parts worth mentioning , Brand New Spiltfire Coil Packs ,

Carbon Fibre Door Pillars on the side

like i said if more picx needed please pm me i have plenty

Justin - yes base model GTR , I Have previously owned a 99 model v- spec and honestly i could not tell the difference besides rear diffuser and mfd display , other then that drives the same

Billy - you got the wrong guy mate i think your talking about my brothers evo , you never had a chance with me ehehe ( hows your motor going by the way , blew up that day didnt it , overboost ehehe ) talk soon mate ...

Kietz - open up a r34 engine bay , standard one that is it will look exactly the same , for some weird reason i cant upload any more picx .

more picx

see attachments

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/s...9494_resize.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/s...9504_resize.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/s...zebordersig.jpg

thanks again for all the kind words ,

gohan - kit is not the real deal , made from quality fibre glass though ,

all pm's replied .

Mate, are you interested in a swap with cash your way? I have a R33 GTR VSpec with genuine 400R front bar and sideskirts. Car making very good power to rival what you have. I recently bought it but now have a fetish for a R34 GTR. Please tell me if you're interested asap before I lose my erection! LOL