SAU Community

Tiger Woods Saga

eMsta

And you wonder why you are still single..... :)

especially those c*nts who "trip" and fall on top of a penis......just terrible imo :down:

sifffff.....

went thru 2 bishs after that crazy ass bitch...

but you DO get bored of them... their all teh same. they just wana hear the words, "ohh yeh your shit hot"

and i would never hit a girl(unless she was trying to hurt me for no fkn reason)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thread is going nowhere fast - please lock.

if we all agree it should be a private matter, lets keep it that way.

/thread

Omfg - Lock the thread, Lock the thread...........!!!

You dont wanna read it - DONT!!!!

Sick of hearing people say that, dont like it - read something else

1 and 3 only :blink:

and wife

i think his standards dropped at mindy

lulz

im wondering how many holes tiger woods has actually played

double lulz

y is it acceptable for a female to use violence against a male and receive praise like "you fkn go girl". but it's wrong when a male teaches a female a lesson they're labelled a woman basher, instead of receiving praise like "u taught that bitch"

reminds me of a joke i know

what do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?

nothing shes been told twice already :down:

disclaimer: i do not condone violence against women or participate in it

I cannot believe this thread is still thriving in the jungles of SAU. Lock it up please.

However, before you do...ha ha ha ha...I think Tiger Woods is a dickflop, an ugly rich fucckaaa that is over-rated as a nice guy when he's actually a cheating mofo. But who cares, right? He's a celebrity - has loads of cash so he can do what he pleases.

I don't think this saga is our business... but...

to all you people crying "LOCK", on what basis should it be locked? I cannot find the clause in the T&C's that this thread is breaching. Why lock it, it is exactly what forums are for? Animated discussion. Have we all succumbed to the nanny state mentality where someone else decides what you should and should not watch/read/drive/say/etc.

Maybe it should be moved to off-topic discussion.

Cheers & IBTL.

hahaha this just became my favorite car forum ever cos theres a moderator telling people to HTFU.

Omfg I'm used to moderators telling people not to swear or give opinions, siding with traders instead of "norms", telling people to search and providing broken links or links to useless threads.

But here on SAU VIC i get HTFU you little pansy fairy!! :)

but back on topic - Tiger's wife is awesome but the fact remains you can get bored of it if its the only and one thing you do. And the others are half decent and probably dying to hold his 9 iron.

its kinda interesting that while we have this on - at work, during lunch, we switched on to Oprah (yes i know....but there was nothing else on!!) - and the story was about 10 women who got HIV from the same guy - turns out the guy was dating something like 20 or 30 women at the same time