SAU Community

Resistor Pack Location

TriniGT

Whereabouts is the Resistor Pack located in the R32 harness. I am seeing what looks to be one but it is running back directly to the Fuse box, no where close to the injectors. Does anyone have a pic of it connected to the right harness. I am tihnking it may be missing from my harness.

The resistor pack plug is not on the engine harness. The injector wires leave the engine harness through the plug near the factory airbox. They need to be removed from that plug. I just put the resistor pack under my airbox.

The wires for the resistor pack go completely around the engine bay. The resistor pack on the GTR is on the driver side strut tower. The wires go into the chassis harness that takes the wires underneath the radiator support to the passenger side and connects to the plugs that sits on the passenger side strut tower. Then the wires continue back to the firewall and go over to the injector side of the engine. One complete loop. I guess Nissan wanted more resistance in the line, so they added about 3 meters of wire.