SAU Community

New Noob Likes Her New Car

JEPPE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^LOL

ahh okay - vic roads told me they had gone into receivership and so did jason? maybe things have changed who knows..

i read this as vic roads going into recieership and for a brief moment, i was happy

OMG IT"S A GIRL!

EVERYONE POST!

:)

i literally LOL'd at this

ill join in and say welcome :woot: , and nice choice with the r34.

on a different note i cant believe how many people have white cars, but black is the way to go lol.

FTMFW

Aye. :woot:

:) I'll stop @ the word "territorial" for the sake of my own life haha.

(note this is the most serious comment possible and i like garden gnomes but thats a different story)

ash... wtf

Yeah I wasn't really expecting to rock up to a presentation with finger food :) So I guess I went into my shell a bit.

Astro Boy: Yup, I certainly missed the intro thread through and through... although mods can move this if they like. I didn't know it was forum-illegal to put a picture that belongs to you up. I probably would have read the rules if I thought there was any chance of me being criminal, my appologies for my photo bombing :laugh:

Yeah I wasn't really expecting to rock up to a presentation with finger food :blink: So I guess I went into my shell a bit.

Astro Boy: Yup, I certainly missed the intro thread through and through... although mods can move this if they like. I didn't know it was forum-illegal to put a picture that belongs to you up. I probably would have read the rules if I thought there was any chance of me being criminal, my appologies for my photo bombing :ninja:

You're forgiven :P

Seriously though I was only being cheeky, didn't mean to sound like a jerk :)

Welcome to the club. It will be good to meet you at an upcoming cruise etc some time in the near future.

Out of interest, what suburb are you located in? You might have already mentioned it in a previous post but i've probably missed it.

Welcome. Nice choice of new ride. I fell hopelessly with mine with just one photo.

I hear you, at one point between my partner and I we had 4 white Nissans; my N15 Pulsar, my R34 Skyline, my R31 Skyline and his S15 Silvia :huh:

+1 Currently at home, we have 2 s13, 1 pulsar, 1 34 & 1 non-working bluebird :D

ill join in and say welcome ;) , and nice choice with the r34.

on a different note i cant believe how many people have white cars, but black is the way to go lol.

+1 on the black but murder on carwash money. :)

Thanks Aes, btw love the profile pic. Naruto ftw :D

Out of interest, what suburb are you located in? You might have already mentioned it in a previous post but i've probably missed it.

Eltham. Nice close enough to the city for fun and King Lake, the Spur etc etc for even more fun! :huh: