SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Where were you? There was way too much racket for my damaged hearing to pick up anything! We were there with a mate + Mr + Mrs OZ32GTR(Brad)...

I didnt see brad and i wouldnt know his mrs from a bar of soap! haha I said hello to VC (vaughan) but you werent having a bar of it!!!

I saw you look up from the table when I fired up the line and took off though :O

wouldn't call it racing but yeah gave it a boot until i missed 3rd :happy:

Ah yeah I saw you and your mates when you gave it a boot... I was the passenger in the acid rush skyline... nice exhaust you got looks tough on your car I like it

spotted a white R33 four door on friday night coming back from Woden cut my gf off on a roundabout. dont be a prick, pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to show off.

was my car but not me. I saw it too. sorry, was in the falcon close behind it. friend is short and his seat somehow got jammed in the furtherest position, i am not tall but i fitted it well. But yea i was like wtf are u doin?? got scared for my car. Note to self: never let friend drive skyline

Get some proper rear rims hehe i only saw your car from the side but were they drift R's on the front and 33 gts-t stockers on the rear ???

Nah...

we seen diff people...

Leigh your thinkin of a diff 32... a mate of mine..

The one i saw had Black rims.

oh... like the above picture

Edited by SkyGTRline